Two Is Better Than One.

Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 5 of Stuck In The Dark!!! Sorry it took so long to get out! I've been stuck on this chapter for a while, not sure where to completely go with it! But now I know exactly where the next few chappies are going to go! (I think ;D) I might end up changing my ideas lol I still considering changing the title as well so remember if you have any subjestions please leave them in the comments below!! =) ALSO! All feedback would be amazing! Thanks so much for reading!!

SIDEBAR: KIMI'S OUTFIT

------------------Marissa<3

KIMI'S POV

"Louis, I just." Louis pulled me closer against his body, I blushed. "What about Harry? I don't want to hurt him."

"I know." He frowned pulling away. "I just, I really like you Kimi and I don't want to lose you but the truth is that, management wants me to stay with Eleanor. I do like her but more as a friend." Louis came towards me again hugging me. "I want to be with someone else but Eleanor already had enough hate for just being with me. If we broke up people could hate her even more." I hugged Louis back tightly, I really want to be with him, but Harry.

"Are you sure about this Lou? What is we get caught?" I asked a small smile on my face.

"Kimi, I've never been so sure about anything else in my life." He smiled at me and kissed me again, I kissed back and it felt amazing. Kissing Louis is not like kissing anyone else, there are fireowkrs and real feelings of love, as well. I smiled into the kiss feeling Louis pull me as close as he could. I wrapped my arms around his neck intensifying the kiss. I wish I could have stayed like that forever but we jumped hearing a door slam.

LOUIS' POV

Kimi jumped out of my arms and practically launched herself onto the couch. "Why are you so cute?" I whispered walking myself oto the couch sitting down next to Kimi. She yawned so I brought her head down into my lap, she yawned again closing her eyes, in the same instant she fell asleep Zayn and Niall walked into the room. I shut my eyes quickly pretending to be asleep. I know I don't snore because the boys say that Harry is the worst when it comes to snoring.

"Well this is cute isn't it?" Zayn muttered.

"They actually are cute together, aren't they Zayn?" Niall giggled, he really is the adorable one isn't he?

"I guess, poor Eleanor." I heard Niall sigh and mutter something walking out of the liing room. It became quiet again until I heard Zayn groan, probably realizing that we don't have power. "We need to go to Starbucks or something." Zayn groaned even louder.

"Shh!" Niall whispered at Zayn. "They are still sleeping! We can go once everyone else gets up okay?" Zayn groaned again. That's when I heard another door slam, it was close so it had to be the person who had the closest room. Harry. My eyes shot open. "Louis?" Niall whispered and I sighed carefully moving Kimi's head off my lap hoping not to wake her.

"What?" I groaned trying to sound like I just woke up.

"What did you guys do last night?" Zayn asked in a monotoned voice.

"Excuse me?" I muttered, how dare they think anything like that!

"Well you are um well...."

"That doesn't mean we had sex! What the hell!" I shouted my arms flying in the air.