You've Got To Be Kidding.

Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long to post this story!! I havent had school for like a week and therefore I didn't handwrite most of this chapter lol yay for laziness!! <3 I'll have another chapter in my other story out either tonight or tomorrow <3 Thanks so much you guys!!

------------------Marissa<3

HARRY'S POV

Did i really just say that? Did I really just admit that I'm in love with Kimi and to her face? Well I must be mad, I can't speak no matter what I just can't speak I have to hear her response but she wasn't speaking either, just staing at me. "Isn't this what you've always wanted?" Jerrice spoke up and Kimi turned her head to look at her best friend.

"I'm not sure." Kimi shrugged, but her voice was raspy. "Honestly, I'm not sure anymore." She started walking towards her friends.

"Kimi?"

Kimi turned and stared at the blue eyes boy who called her name, "Louis I'm sorry. Can we just go?"

Niall smiled weakly, "You still want to come?"

"Of course, but as friends, no romance." She smiled now, "I just need to think it over."

"Yes!" Roxi chirped then covered her mouth quickly, "Sorry." She chuckled.

"Nice one Rox." Jerrica nudged her shoulder.

"I told you not to call me Rox!" Roxi rolled her eyes.

Kimi stepped in with a chuckle, "Come on Roxi, you know we love calling you Rox! It's cute!"

"No. No it's not!" Roxi stuck her tongue out at her friends but blushed as Niall started speaking.

"I think it's cute Roxi." He was blushing as well. "And you don't need to apologize for being excited!" He chuckled.

"Well, I was scared I wouldn't get to hang out with One Direction." Roxi blushed with a small smile.

"We really aren't that different from most guys. We are just in a band!" Zayn laughed, the rest of us chuckled softly as well.

"But there is a difference!" Kimi smirked.

"Oh and whats that babe?" I returened her smirk.

"One, You have accents." Roxi started.

"Two, your not assholes like every other guy in the world." Jerrica rolled her eyes adding to the conversation.

Kimi finished, "THREE! YOUR ONE DIRECTION!" I burst out in laughter along with the rest of the boys. Kimi blushed a soft pink, "It's true! we are so excited!" Kimi chuckled and looked over at her two friends who nodded.

Liam smiled, "Well you've already slept over Kimi."

"What?" Jerrica and Roxi yelled, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, she slept with me." I smirked and Kimi was now an even darker red her friends jaws dropped, "Yup!"

Kimi sighed softly and looked at her friends, "Not like that!" Jerrica sighed in relief while Roxi seemed to pout, "What?" Kimi asked with a laugh.

"Hey, if you did it could end up like some crazy fanfic you know!?" Roxi laughed. "Kind of like the one y-"

"HEY SO HOW ABOUT WE GET GOING!" Kimi blushed covering her friends mouth, but no one seemed to notice.