It Was Only A Kiss...

Hola Guys! I hope you like this chapter! Oh! And the reason these are so short is because I write them in school and when I type them what was about 7 pages, becomes like 3 XD and I have small handwriting! Yet, what else am I going to do in school? Learn? HAHA NO! Thanks so much for reading! Love ya!

-----------------------Marissa<3

KIMI'S POV

I pulled away from Louis and stared at him, the room was glowing orange from a small candle on the bedside table. That glow against his face brought out his beautiful blue eyes, I snapped out of it hearing him speak. "Kimi? Are you alright?"

"Y-You love me?" I sput out, what a pathetic response, mentally slapping myself for that one. Louis brought his hand to my cheek with a nod. I blinked a few times then chuckled. Louis' face dropped, "Louis! You are so funny!" I exclaimed my laugh rising. "You love all your fans. I'm not sure why I'm so special and you decided to talk to me. I'm not pretty, i'm not funny. I'm ugly, stupid, fa-" My lips were stopped once Louis' pressed his against mine. I froze but gave in kissing him back.

Louis pulled away with a soft smile, "I don't do that with all my fans. Besides I had to shut you up some how."

"Excuse me?" I smirked trying to hide the blush on my face. Louis laughed while I nudged him, "What! Do I talk to much or something?"

Louis shook his head, "You were just saying lies, I had to shut you up." I shook my head and opened my mouth to detest but Louis put his finger to my lips. "Don't make me have to kiss you again." I smirked and began to speak, just as Louis warned he kissed me again. This time I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, we kissed for a long time but eventually pulled away. "Wasn't much of a punishment was it?" Louis smirked, I shook my head and we kissed again. I pulled away quickly hearing an irish accent fill the room.

"Woah..." Was all that came out of the irishman's mouth. My face had to be a dark red. "I thought you were going to wait Lou." Niall began, he sounded upset. I shifted in my spot before Niall continued. "Your cheating Louis Tomlinson...What about Eleanor?!" I froze, Louis had a girlfriend, a very beautiful and nice girlfriend! How could I forget!? I shuffled off the bed and ran past Niall, I heard Louis yell my name but I ran right out of the front door into the rain. I didn't have anywhere to go. I'm not even sure where I am right now, or how I could get home. I began to dig through my pockets with no luck, my phone had to be inside, but there is no way in hell I am going back in that house, at least not now. Tears started to mesh with the rain that was soaking my entire body, I sobbed even louder when thunder shook the ground. I suddenly jumped feeling a hand on my shoulder, so I flipped my head around and stared at a tall curly haired boy's eyes. Harry Styles. I jumped out of my seat and stood staring at him on the bottom step.

"Your going to get sick out here." Harry frowned advancing towards me, but I backed up. "Please come inside Kimi we can work this out. Boobear is a wreck and your out here crying." Harry took another step but this time more cauciously, I didn't move so he stepped closer opening his arms to hug me but with another strike of lightening and clap of thunder I practically launched myself into his arms sobbing. "Shh...it's alright babe." Harry whispered his deep voice ringing in my ears, I sobbed louder and he carried me into the house. "Can we get her some dry clothes and towels?" Harry announced holding in his arms tightly and I finally felt safe again. I looked up at Harry, his hair dripping from the rain.

"Your soaked too." I mumbled, all the boys attention went straight to me. "You need a towel too Haz." I smiled staying focused on Harry.

"Thanks babe, I know but your more important right now." He smiled down at me and I blushed. I've never had this much attention from one boy let alone 5 famous boys. Niall ran over to me with a towel, while Zayn was holding a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "You can change in my room." Harry smiled looking down at me again. I nodded, he put me down and let me follow him down the hallway. It was still dark but the boys had put at least one candle in ever room. Why they have so many candles in the first place I will never know. Harry opened the door for me handing me the clothes and towel. "Just yell if you need anything alright babe?" I nodded, Harry grabbed himself some dry clothes before closing the door.