A Drop Of Poison Stings The Tongue

All I can say...good luck with this chapter. I finished it today and ended up already getting almost one thousand words into the chapter after this one. The sad part is thst ill still end up taking too long to update =P

I've been slightly busy but soon everything is going to calm down for the most part. Tonight my cousins are coming over or i would be responding to comments. Ehh whatever. This chapter might end up being one of my favorites just because of what happens at the end...its something I've felt for so long finally written down ugh. i'm so excited =)

So go along, read and enjoy!! SPREAD THE LOVE AND SHARE THE STORY THANKS! <3

WORD COUNT: 4,091

-----------------------------------Marissa<3 

HARRY'S POV

I glared at Simon who just smiled at all of us, "Hello boys." His smooth voice slide off his tongue like a snake I just stared. "I figured that you'd all want to talk as soon as possible so if you would follow me we can get that done." Simon nodded and we followed him about thirty feet into some type of conference room at the airport. 

Louis was the first to speak, "Simon what do we need to talk about? I want to get Eleanor home." 

 "Eleanor, can you go with Jenson? He is going to take you home." Simon said calmly, and one of the bodyguards that had come with Simon opened the door and Eleanor just turned back at us nervously, then walked right out. 

"Simon what the hell is going on!" Liam started to yell but stopped looking at Niall who was laying on the sofa that Liam must have places him on. He needs to rest, and he would probably flip out if he were awake anyway. 

Simon followed Liam's stare at Niall then crossed his legs, "Actually he is what we need to talk about. I've heard he isn't taking this separation thing very well is he?" 

I looked to the floor and refused to answer because I'm not one to talk. I've been such a dick. I let my head rise back up to look at Zayn who spoke up, "He's been very emotional, yes." 

"He slapped you." Simon barked and Liam shifted back in his seat as well as Zayn. 

"He just flipped out, I don't really ca-" 

Zayn started but Simon cut him off, "I do." Simons eyes went over every single one of us. "Since none of you are single anymore we could lose a selection of our fan base. Therefore I need some of you t-"

"We aren't breaking up with anyone." I snapped and Simon glared at me.

"I need some of you to focus on twitter, Instagram and social networking sites more often to keep everyone entertained and still feel close to you." Simon concluded his sentence and looked toward me. "Now you can speak."