Daylight Can't Last Forever

Actually this chapter is no where near calm....this chapter made me cry as I was writing it. That's why it took so long. It's also a very long chapter and A LOT  happens....just saying and it's all in Hazza's POV so its very intense if you're a Harry girl...like I said...I cried and I knew what I was doing lol well good luck you guys! I hope you like the chapter and don't worry it's not even close to being over!! <3

WORD COUNT: 5,198

--------------------------Marissa <3 

HARRY'S POV

Zayn, Niall and I stayed in the back for a while following the three girls who seemed to know where they were going. I just need to know what Kimi is trying to hide from me. I groaned slightly and Zayn looked towards me, "Harry don't let it bug you." He patted my back and I let out a sigh. "it’s our last day here so just enjoy it alright?” I once again let out a sigh and continued walking, we were now going uphill and Niall was running up the hill in excitement. “Niall you seem excited.”

“Zayn! We get food! This is going to be the best picnic ever!” Niall exclaimed and I just stared at him. Has he never been on a picnic before? I don’t understand why he is so excited.

“Niall you get food on every picnic…” I let out with a groan and finally someone from the group in front of us turned and noticed my face except it wasn’t who I wanted to notice. Liam and I stared at each other in silence both of our glares full of anger.

We held our stare until Kimi grabbed Liam’s shirt pulling him to face her, “What’s wrong with you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m completely fine.” Liam snapped at her and I walked quickly towards them but Kimi put her hand up to me so I wouldn’t intrude on them. “What? You don’t want Harry to come in and save you?”

“Excuse me?” Kimi barked and Liam’s eyes widened.

“You heard me, why it is that every time something goes wrong you have Harry run in and save you. It’s just wrong; I hate how reliant on him you are! You realize after today we won’t see you guys for another few months right? Everything that happens you will be alone for! Harry can’t keep coming in to save you!” Liam almost screamed back at Kimi and she just looked him up and down.

“I think I will be just fine.” Kimi snapped turning around to continue walking up the path. We all followed in silence except for Roxi and Jerrica who were whispering. After about a minute of Kimi walking in silence she flipped around to Roxi and Jerrica and snapped, “What the hell are you two whispering about!?”

Roxi looked up and glared at Kimi then sighed, “You know we care about you right?”

“Oh god.” Kimi rolled her eyes, “Don’t get all sentimental on me okay?”

Jerrica shook her head, “No, it’s not that.” Jerrica looked at me and then back to Kimi, “We noticed something about you has changed in you recently, it really came out after you got in that fight with Sam at the beach.” I looked right at Louis.