When That Special Snowflake Melts

Hello Everyone! =) It's been way too long hasn't it?? I've been busy having friends and such! Thank god! lol I needed to actually go outside!! The weather here is sooooo nice now! PLUS IT'S OFFICIALLY HOT TUBBING WEATHER!! HELLA YEAH! Sorry that just makes my day!!

Back to the actual story, a lot of stuff happens in this chapter..probably about 3 different events I'd say happen in about 6K words...so please read carefully as it might seem to jump around a lot from one thing to the next. Yet, then again I think you guys seem to understand my writing almost perfectly everytime! If you ever get confused please message me! I love you guys! <3 

Lastly, I just want to thank you all SO MUCH! You guys have been reading and voting and commenting! Thats what I love to see is all the feedback I get when I write these!

WORD COUNT: 6,625

JERRICA'S POV

Harry turned around and stared at us, well more like right at Kimi but she quickly turned her head. "Kimi?" I whispered and I could hear her start to sob. "It's okay..." I whispered to her and I heard Roxi cough. I turned to her but then looked up at what she wanted me to see. Harry was much closer now and he smiled weakly, "He-Hey Harry." I smiled back at him with the same nervous smile he had. 

"Hi Jerrica, Roxi." He froze, "Kimberly." Kimi's head shot up, but she didn't turn around to see Harry's face. 

"Don't call me that." Kimi muttered and turned around to look at me. "Tell him not to call me that!" Kimi crossed her arms. 

"Seriously Kimi?" Roxi questioned and Kimi nodded. 

"I'm not talking to him," Kimi frowned and then looked right at me. "Ask him why he's here."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Harry to speak but he know I was just going to ask him what he already heard. "Because I was worried about you." Now it was Kimi's turn to roll her eyes but Harry cut her off. "You cut yourself Kimi. I have a right to be worried."

"You still didn't have to come here," Kimi barked crossing her arms she quickly shook her head. "Tell him he still didn't have to come here." 

I groaned, this is going to be a long day. "Harry, I agree with you but you still didn't have to come her." I muttered out with a sigh. Harry let out a sigh as well, "Her stubbornness isn't going to just go away. Good luck getting her attitude to change." 

Harry nodded with a frown and looked right at Kimi, "Why? Why shouldn't I have come? I was worried and you know what's even worse? Knowing that when I left you started to hurt yourself again. That's even worse than some guy I didn't know dying because I actually love you." Harry said calmly and Kimi turned her back and wiped her eyes. She started to just walk away, "Kimi!" Harry called and I shook my head.

"Just let her go. She'll be okay, she probably just needs to think. She's a silent crier she doesn't just cry in front of anyone anymore." 

"Anymore?" Roxi questioned and Harry nodded looking down. "She never cried in front of anyone anyway."

"She cried in front of me." Harry whispered, Roxi's eyes widened. "She trusted me to keep her safe, to make sure that her tears stopped before she went to far bu-" he froze. His light green eyes changed to a black soulless color. "I fucked up." He looked around him and started walking away from me but I grabbed him black jacket. 

"No, you didn't. She did." I explained looking towards Kimi who was sitting on my car, that's cool I guess. Roxi was standing next to her trying to talk to her but her mouth wasn't moving. Stubborn as usual. "She thought she could make it without you, maybe she thought the hate would stop? Or maybe that you'd be happier? None of that happened, it all backfired on her and now she doesn't know what to do." Harry just looked me over and I rolled my eyes. "She isn't some clingy child, she at least doesn't want to be but she does actually need you. Ever since you left she built this wall that no one can get in. She stopped talking to us and everything fell apart around her, all her confidence died and that sassy attitude she has, that's even gone." Harry's looked changed and I sighed. "That sass turned into her just being a fucking bitch."