Over And Over Again.

Hiyah! How are you! I hope your all good because I have A DELAYED OPENING TOMORROW! YAY FOR GETTING TO SLEEP!! <3 Lol sorry im so happy! I really needed to upload a new chapter for this story because to be honest, the last chapter sucked!!! SUCKED! It was rushed and just pathetic! I hope you like this chapter! It's longer and I really like it! ITS GOTS SASS! <3 me gusta sass! lol I hope you like it! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!! <3 LOVE YOU!

---------------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS' POV

I stepped away from the kitchen table and walked towards my bedroom. Today is going to be stressful enough and Perrie decides to show up! I groaned and just ignored Liam calling my name. I dont want to be a part of any romantic conflict. I just want to go to the hospital check on Eleanor and move on with my life. Then again, I can't just run away from it, or well her. She will always be brought up. I mean isn't it just juicy gossip for everyone? She kissed me, in front of a bunch of people, but now she's dating Harry? Yeah as if thats not going to send the fandom into an uproar. "Louis!" My door flew open.

"What Liam!" I turned my head, but Liam wasn't there at my door, my glare fell "Nia-"

"Sorry I bothered you," Niall cut me off and just started walking away.

"Niall!" I called after him, but he didn't return so I walked out and caught up with him rather quickly since he was going at a pretty slow pace, but he looked so upset. "Niall I didn't mean to yell at you alright? I thought you were Liam."

"Why were you going to yell at Liam? He didn't do anything either." Niall frowned.

"I don't know." I finally started breaking down. "Niall, I can't anymore."

"Lou, it's ok-"

"No, it really isn't." I sighed, the realization is hitting me. Hard. "I almost killed Eleanor!" I exclaimed I thought tears would have begun to fill my eyes but they never began. Niall went to speak but but was cut off from the glare I shot at him. "Don't you dare say it wasn't my fault! I broke up with her! I broke her heart! I broke HER! And she still forgave me!"

"She loves you Lou." Was all Niall said. He waited for me to respond. He wanted me to say it, but I can't. I can't say it. He waited, his blue eyes piercing through mine. "Louis-"

"Don't say it!" I yelled.

"Louis you do-" He tried again.

"Stop it Niall!" I was getting even louder.

"What is going on Louis." Liam's voice rung in my ears. Then I saw him come next to Niall. I glared at him. I'm not saying it! Especially not to him!

I pushed past them, "Nothing I'm going to see Eleanor." I said rudely grabbing my keys off the coffee table and walked out the door wiping a tear from my cheek but I still heard Niall's irish accent say the words stirring around in my head as I stepped out.

"He doesn't love Eleanor anymore."

I wanted to cry as I stepped into my car but I couldn't. It's true, I've fallen out of love with Eleanor! I didn't try to! It's not even Kimi coming into my life! I jut don't love her anymore, my hands clenched around the stirring wheel after turning into the hospital parking lot. I walked slowly into the building. Will she be able to tell I'm faking it? I'm doing it for her anyway. I really need to at least seem like I love her.

ELEANOR'S POV

I've always hated hospitals, especially when your stuck being a patient. Just trying here all day as not something I want to be doing. I ask to walk around but they keep saying my mind ready to be pushed that far. Blah Blah Blah. I feel fine, besides my mind has been filled since Louis' call last night. Did he really miss me? He sounded so genuine, I can't help but smile whenever I think about him. I sat up glancing at the clock, it's almost 12! VISITING HOURS! I took the brush from my bedside table and combed through all the knots in my hair. I wish I could put make up on but that could 'mess' with my mental confidence, bullshit. I sat in wait and about 20 minutes later Louis walked in with such a nervous look, "Lou?"