Just A Phone Call Away.

Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 2!! I hope you like it! Sorry its so short the next one will be longer I promise!!! COMMENT VOTE ETC FEEDBACK PWEASEEEE!!! Thanks for reading!! <3

---------------------Marissa<3

KIMI'S POV

After I screamed then everything went silent, I kept my face hidden in Louis' shoulder, however he didn't even flinch.

"What happened?" Liam finally spoke out.

"We lost power." Harry responded as another strike of lightening lit up the room followed my thunder, I jumped but Louis' arms tightened around me.

"I won't let you get hurt babe, It's alright." Louis spoke sternly pulling me into his chest. The room lit up again but not from lightening, I looked up to see Liam holding out his phone as a light. I sighed in relief looking around the room. Niall took out his phone as well but stood up walking toward the kitchen, he returned with a flashlight and a lit candle.

"Good idea Nialler." Zayn smiled standing up as well, he took the flashlight from Niall to get more candles. When Zayn returned the room was lit enough I could see everyone in the orangy glow. "That's much better." Zayn smiled to himself taking his seat back next to Liam.

"Thanks you guys." I smiled softly, Louis still held me tightly, I could feel the blush on my cheeks get much darker noticing that the boys were staring at us. I looked up at Louis feeling him drop his arm slightly, his face was red as well. "You okay Louis?" He just nodded. I shook my head, "No, no your not Mr.Tomlinson."

"She's right Lou." Harry sighed softly, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, honestly." Louis put on a smile, I didn't believe him.

"Your lying." I stood up and he frowned, "I'm going to go to the ba-" A loud clap of thunder hit, I jumped right back into Louis' arms.

"Shh..." Louis whispered his arms returning and he hugged me tightly against his chest.

"Are you scared of thunder storms, Kimi?" Niall asked tilting his head to the side. I nodded into Louis' chest.

Liam snapped his fingers, "I have an idea!" Liam grabbed the flashlight off the table disappearing down the hallway only to return just a few minutes later. Liam walked over toward me handing me a pair of headphones. "Here babe, listen to music. It will help so you don't hear the thunder."

"That's brilliant!" Louis smiled but his face dropped becoming slightly worried as I yawned. "Your tired." I yawned once more before nodding my head. Louis smiled more, standing up with me still in his arms. 'Was he always this caring to his friends?' I began to wonder but shook my head, there's no way that he would like me like that! Louis walked down the hallway that Liam had previously been down. He stopped in front of a door and opened it slowly.

"What are we doing?" I asked, my voice was pretty raspy and not too attractive.

"Your tired, you should get some sleep." Louis explained, "Here lay down." Louis took out his phone using it for the light. He walked us over to the bed. I did as he asked but he slide me over and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, "Goodnight babe." I smiled leaning on his chest hearing his heartbeat falling asleep.

LOUIS' POV

I looked down at Kimi and her breathing slowed, shes asleep. I smiled looking down at her once more before slowly leaving her side to return to the boys in the living room. I strolled in and was caught off guard noticing that they were all staring at me. "Louis. Do you like her?" Liam crossed his arms. I froze, I couldn't answer. I should say no but I couldn't bring myself to say it, because I think i do. "Lou..." Liam sighed sinking down in his seat. I walked back over and sat back down in between Niall and Harry.

"You like her don't you Louis." Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You know that is technically cheating right?"

"Yeah what about Eleanor?" I turned and glared at Zayn, i forgot about Eleanor. I know it sounds bad that i forgot about my girlfriend but I just when I'm with Kimi, it's like Eleanor never existed. Oh that sounds even worse. I covered my face with my hands, how could i fall for someone else? I thought I loved Eleanor, or maybe I didn't? We have been dating for almost a year now and i've never felt as comfortable with her than i was with Kimi tonight. I sunk down in my seat, I felt guilty but happy because I couldn't get Kimi out of my head. "Louis!?" I looked up at Zayn. "What about Eleanor, you know YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

"I...I dont know." I muttered and Harry sighed.

"Louis, are you going to break up with her?" Harry asked me and I shrugged. "Your going to throw away a year of being with one person for Kimi? A girl you met on the beach today?" I shrugged again, I really liked Kimi but Harry's right. Maybe I shouldn't just throw everything away with Eleanor. I shifted in my seat awkwardly taking out my phone, I groaned looking down at the text from Eleanor.

'Miss you =) xx' - Eleanor<3

"Louis are you going to hurt Eleanor too if you do this." I locked my phone and just sighed.

"I know Harry..." I looked over at my best friend. "I don't think i could hurt her but I really care about Kimi even after meeting her today. I don't want to ruin anything Harry. I don't know what to do anymore." I looked down at the floor when Niall came over and hugged me.

"It's okay Louis! You'll figure it out! Just give it time. Maybe you should talk to Eleanor." Niall smiled letting go of me. I sighed, I should call her and tell her goodnight anyway. I stood up walking into the kitchen.

I put my phone to my ear after dialling El's number.

"Hey Lou." I heard her voice, she sounded tired.

"Did I wake you?" I asked slightly worried.

"No No, I was just about to go to bed though, its almost 1 AM. You okay?" Her voice dropped at the end.

I just sighed, "Yeah I'm fine." I said harshly, shit i didnt mean for it to sound like that.

"Oh. Sorry, did I do something wrong?" She sounded worried.

"No! I'm sorry El, I'm just tired it's been a long day." Hearing her worried, it feel different then it used to. I didnt care as much, I'm such an asshole.

I could feel her frown, "I should get to bed Lou, if anything is wrong you can talk to me okay?"

"Of course El. I will."

"I love you, goodnight."

"Goodnight" I paused she didn't hang up, "Love you too." then she hung up. I put my phone down on the table and began to rub my temples. I looked around the only thing lighting the room was a small candle but i began to dig around the cabinets until I found my vodka. I pulled out some juice from the fridge but ended up just doing shots of plain vodka. The vodka burnt my throat as it went down to settle in my stomach. I groaned resting my head on the table.

"Getting drunk isn't going to fix your problems Louis." Harry stepped in the room causing me to groan more.

"It will for now." I gulped down another shot and groaned again. I went to grab the bottle but Harry had it in his hands, "Give it back."

"No, your already slurring Louis." Harry went over to the sink dumping out the liquid into the sink. I felt my heart drop.

"Haz why are you doing this to me...." I walked over to him, I felt tears begin to fall down my face. "What am I going to do Harry."

"I think....I think you should follow you heart." Harry started laughing, I slapped his chest and he mumbled something. "Louis. Do what you think is right. I think you should just wait and see but you can do what you want."

I froze watching Harry walk out of the room. Im going to need to do something soon, even if it hurts someone, I need to tell Kimi how I feel. I ran into my bedroom where Kimi was sitting up in a fetal position. "KIMI!" I yelled and she turned looking at me in tears, I jumped on the bed and held her. "Whats wrong?"

She looked up at me, "I had a nightmare...I'm scared Louis, Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry, please. It's okay." She looked up at me, her tears slowing. "It's okay, I love you Kimi. I think I love you."