A Note From The Fallen

Hey Everyone! I'm so sorry that it has taken sooooo long to post this chapter! It's pretty long! Not as long as my last one but it's only shorter by about 700 words =) It's an EMOTIONAL chapter, I didn't cry but it stung my heart a bit writing it. Actually, right now I'm waiting for my email to load for that I can copy and paste it onto here...I had it on my phone but since I hate posting form my phone I figured thisis easier...BUT IT WONT LOAD!

GUYS I GOT IT IT'S ALL GOOD!!! HAHAHA !!! My mom is rushing me out of the house bc i'm going to go food shopping with her!!! 

I hope you guys like the chapter!!! BTW IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE SONG KIMI IS PLAYING ON PIANO THE VIDEO/SONG IS IN THE SIDE BAR AS I PROMISED!!!! <3 <3 <3 ENJOY!!! =)

WORD COUNT: 5763

---------------------Marissa<3

HARRY'S POV

"I'll be sorry?" I chuckled again and I turned towards Kimi, "Why would be sorry if you're my prize?"

Kimi blushed and rolled her eyes. "You are so cheesy Harry, just so cheesy."

"She's right that was pretty cheesy Haz." Niall laughed walking over with Roxi's hand in his.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at my two band mates and I along with our three girls. I shouldn't respond with the curse words I wanted to. "It was the first thing I thought of!" I laughed but that's when a shorter man walked over, who I assume is a teacher.

"Hello boys. I'm assuming you three are a part of the bullying assembly?" We all nodded and the teacher continued. "Shouldn't you all be setting up?"

Zayn nodded, "That's why we are here. We need these three girls to help us set up the stage and to talk about what we as presenters need to say."

The teacher nodded, "Alright, if you wouldn't mind leaving then because you three are distracting all if the classes." I turned to Niall who looked at the floor shamefully.

Zayn patted his back as I answered, "Of course. Thank you." I smiled and the three of us walked out of the gym when the girls all started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You guys got kicked out!" Jerrica exclaimed laughing as we continued down the hallway. "Mr. Leighton totally kicked you guys out! That was hilarious!"

Zayn chuckled being Jerrica into a hug, "Be grateful we got you out of a boring gym class!"

"True dat." Kimi nodded with a smile. We walked towards the auditorium where we were going to be presenting our information. When we walking Kimi smiled seeing everything set up for us. "Wow our school didn't do a crappy job."

Jerrica nodded, "Yeah this is definitely a shocker." Jerrica started walking towards the stage when Liam and Louis appeared from behind the curtain. All three girls faces lit up and they ran towards them, "Liam!" Jerrica smiled and gave him a large hug while Kimi went to Louis and Roxi gave them both small hugs. "We've missed you!"

"Yeah! Without you guys around it's so boringggg." Kimi whined and I stared at her, actually at all of them.

"We didn't get this kind of welcome! And we are your boyfriends!" I laughed and Kimi turned around with a blush.

Roxi shrugged then laughed, "But you guys know that we missed you! These two don't get the whole 'love you so much babe! Miss you!' From us so why not?" Roxi explained with a cute smile. Niall ran over to her but gave Liam a big hug.

"He knows I love him!" Niall chirped an Liam just rubbed his back.

"Of course Niall. Of course." Liam laughed and Niall pulled away with a jump once the loud speaker went off.