Secrets Secrets Are No Fun.

ROXI'S POV

I pulled away from Niall with a darkened blush, I looked at my friend who was just staring at me in shock, oh god. "Um...Hi Jerrica, Kimi." I waved and Jerrica rolled her eyes. "What?"

Harry stepped forward and sent Niall a small smirk, Louis stepped infront of him and glared at Niall, "Um what are you doing?" Niall blushed with a sigh and shrugged. Harry looked at me and winked causing me to blush even more. Louis turned at Harry, "Remember no romance?"

I looked up at Niall now who was blushing but still smiled at me, "Well...we were just um...getting to know each other better." Jerrica face palmed and Kimi chuckled.

"Kimi!" Louis turned to Kimi.

"What?" Kimi shrugged and I smiled.

"I told you she had a thing for Niall, and so what if they were kissing." Kimi walked into the living room and gave me a pat on the back. I giggled and Niall wrapped his arm around me and I looked over at Jerrica who was still sighing. "Come on Jey." Kimi pleaded slightly and she sighed again. "It's cute!! He's Niall Horan!! She's our best friend, MAKE THE CONNECTION WOMAN!" Kimi exclaimed and Jerrica laughed now and gave me a thumbs up.

"You guys are crazy..." Harry chuckled.

"Nope, we are cray." I winked at him and Louis sighed again.

"Where's Liam and Zayn?" Louis asked and I shrugged while Niall pointed down the hallway. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"They are trying to figure out the washing machine." Niall let out a laugh before standing up. "Come on." Niall took my hand walking me over to my friends and releasing my hand. "You guys stay here we are going to try and help Liam and Zayn. Not that I really know how to do it either." Niall giggled.

"Why don't you let us he-"

"Nope!" Harry interrupted Kimi who put her hands up.

"Alright Alright! Good luck with that Haz." Kimi winked with a chuckle and he stuck his tongue out at her and she blushed. I think she likes Harry a bit more then Louis at the momento. The boys walked into the hallway and turned into some door disappearing. I looked at Kimi as she threw herself over the back of the couch and landing perfectly in a lying down position.

"Making yourself pretty comfy there aren't you?" Jerrica rolled her eyes walking over and sitting on the couch across from the one Kimi claimed as her own.

"Well i've been here before!" She giggled sitting up. "This is the couch where I fell asleep on Louis' lap." She smiled looking over at us.

"Alright Kimi, your such a slut aren't you!" Jerrica winked and laughed.

"Well at least I got to hang out with them before!" Kimi stuck her tongue out and smirked.

"Why didn't you invite us!" Jerrica and I both retaliated. Jerrica dragged her pointer finger down her cheek like a fake tear and I just kept laughing.

Kimi stayed laying down with a chuckle, "Well maybe because you weren't here and besides why would I? I can have them all to myself!" She winked.

"BOO YOU WHORE!" I yelled with a laugh and Kimi sat up laughing.

"Who's a whore?" Liam asked walking into the living room.

I quickly pointed at Jerrica who started laughing, "Am not! Your the one who was kissing Niallllerrrr" She winked continuing her laughter.

Liam smiled, "I heard about that!" Liam looked at Jerrica and smiled at her, she smiled right back but her eyes drifted toward Zayn who was looking at her as well. I chuckled, yeah she's a Zayn kind of girl. I stood up and walked towards Niall who took my hand and gave me a peck on the cheek. He's so adorable I just can't take it. "You two are very cute I have to say." Liam smiled at us and we both blushed.