Helplessly Hoping

Hello Everyone!!! :) I'm so sorry this took so long but I hope you won't be disappointed!!! ITS OVER 7 THOUSANDS WORDS LONG!!!!

THATS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!!! LIKE EVER!!! I'm so excited for you guys to read this you do not understand omg....

hahaha okay so it's alright i'm done being excited but I'm not done with this whole writing a beginning thingy. Well I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have been reading and commenting!! it makes my day seeing that people comment and actually read what I spend so much time doing. Lol sometimes i wish I could be a writer but I don't think that would work out very well! 

Alright! I'm done now! Just thought a thank you was in order for everything you guys have done!!!

BTW HARRY'S EYES IN THE GIF IN THE SIDEBAR....OMG ;)

WORD COUNT: 7,662

HARRY'S POV

      I watched Louis' face drop, he knew what that was, he knew what was going on. He quickly, no he practically threw the phone from his hand in a panic. "Please no! No!" Louis yelled covering his face. One of the guys glared at him. "H-He can't."   

  "You honestly think it's bad for you!? He is my best friend and because of you," he glared at Kimi. "He's going to fucking die!" 

    Kimi looked down and I tried to put my arm around her but she shrugged me off, "He's right Harry," she whispered, I went to protest but she shook her head, "Harry, can we go home?"

I looked at her, the broken expression spread across her face was all I saw so I nodded. As we stepped away from the group of boys I saw her tears. 

    I stopped her from walking away, "Kimi are you okay?" She started breathing really heavily and sobbing loudly, "Shh, shhh." I whispered holding her as close to me as I could. 

    "He- I- Im so- I." She tried speaking but everything was a jumbled mess. She turned her face into my chest and screamed on the top of her lungs. She just kept screaming and crying at the same time, I collapsed to my knees as she fell to the ground. I held her close to me. Her attempts at speaking weren't even able to leave her quivering lips. "Please never let me go..." She whispered after minutes of silence. I nodded but she pulled away now.   

  "I'll never leave you." I whispered softly, and Kimi nodded throwing herself back onto my chest, I held her close to my body and just carried her towards the back entrance of the school building where our van was parked. Kimi shifted slightly, and gripped my shirt. "It's going to be okay." I whispered again and again trying to hold in all of my emotions, but nothing was coming out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say, or what to do about this. I can't stop it, or I can't help him; he hates me. I shifted Kimi in my arms so that I could open the car door.   

  "Where are we going..." Kimi whispered calmly, she's half asleep. I smiled to myself and just chuckled weakly, trying not to cry.   

  "Somewhere happy sweetheart. Somewhere where you will always be safe." I whispered a tear falling off my face. That's all I need to do now is keep her safe, from herself. I carried her until I could sit down. I laid her head on my lap and she sprawled out on the seat.  I pushed the hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. "I love you." I smiled and she snuggled into a ball, my tears were falling faster each of them dropping onto her soft brown hair. "I love you..." I whispered again and I slowly inched my way out from under her, letting her head fall softly onto the leather seat. I grabbed her phone from her pocket causing her to stir. She stopped moving and I slipped out.