Can You Save Me?

Hi Hi everyone....well this is awkward! It's taken a very long time for me to post this hasnt it? A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME! haha Okay well I'll explain why! 

1. It's fencing season and the past two weeks have been hectic with Counties (which we got first in) then Distracts (which we got THIRD IN AND QUALIFIED FOR STATES!!!) 

2. I WAS failing four classes but managed to bring them all up in one week. 

3. I'm

L

A

Z

Y

OH BTW THE PICTURE IN THE SIDEBAR LITERALLY SHOWS THE PERFECT PICTURES FOR EACH EMOTION OF THE BOYS DURING THIS CHAPTER I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG 

lol but seriously, I'm glad to say I can finally post this next chapter, it's a long one so be ready to read a lot! Plus there is a lot of drama!! <3 I hope ya'lls like it (eww I hate the word ya'll) Thanks so much for reading and staying with me!! <3 I hope you like it!

WORD COUNT: 4,816

----------------------Marissa<3 

LOUIS’ POV

“Kimi and I kissed.” Was all I could and manage to say. I couldn’t even give an explanation before Harry blew up.

“Excuse me?” Harry practically screamed and I took a step back while Harry began to freak out, “What the bloody fuck do you mean guys kissed?!”

“Harry, it was a mistake!” Kimi exclaimed, and looked right at me. That broke my heart, I frowned and Harry’s eyes never left me. “Harry!” Kimi screamed which got out attention pretty quickly. “Look me in the eyes and tell me I’m lying when I say this was a mistake.”

“I don’t care whether it’s a mistake or not Kimi! You let him kiss you!” Harry yelled right in Kimi’s face, she only took a step back but didn’t try to fight back. She just stared at Harry tears were beginning to build up in her eyes.

Take a step towards Harry I had to address him on something, “Why do you think I kissed her?” I asked and Harry just continued his glare on me. “Harry why are you blaming me? Yes, I’ll admit it was a mistake that maybe we went a little far this time but it wasn’t just me at fault.” I hate pushing this on Kimi as well, but Harry angry might kill me.

“Kimi, she just…” Harry began and his fist was tightening. “She wouldn’t do that to m-“

“I kissed Louis first.” Kimi whispered between sobs. I looked away from Harry so I wouldn’t have to see his face drop but when I looked back Kimi was being pushed against the wall her hands above her head and Harry was holding her there. “I’m sorry.” She sobbed but tears weren’t falling from her eyes.