Catching Dreams.

Hello!! =) Still getting a new chapter out ever week!! I cut it super close but It happens lol. But it might not be as easy once fencing season starts =( but but i tend to write this story in my math class as well as type it on my phone!! SOOOOO THAT MEANS UPDATES SHOULD STILL HAPPEN!! =D I just want to thank you all for commenting and voting and adding as everything!! This story is about to hit 1K views which is amazing!! Thanks do much!!

---------------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS' POV

My eyes widened as I watched my best friend leaning in to kiss her. My jaw dropped and I stepped forward to punch Harry but Niall grabbed my arm. "No! Louis No!" Niall yelled. I watched Kimi relax into the kiss but then suddenly pull away.

Her gaze went straight to me, I was red with anger and she must have seen that. Tears started falling down her face and she ran inside. "Kimi," I sighed but Niall held me back. "Niall let me go!"

"No, Louis. I'll go talk to get alright? Jerrica, you stay here and talk with Louis and Harry. Niall come with me." Roxi smiles at Niall who released my arm and returned her smile with his own. Before they disappeared inside Roxi turned to me. "Don't do anything stupid or hurt each other okay?" Roxi nodded to herself before disappearing along with Niall.

My eyes jumped to Jerrica who was staring staring at us, "Alright, you two." she sighed softly, "Why did you kiss Kimi?" she was talking to Harry now. He shrugged slightly but refused to speak, pulling on a few of his curls he shrugged again. Jerrica groaned, "Styles answer me."

Harry's face became more serious, "I did. I shrugged I don't know why alright? Maybe because I dated her, I liked her." Harry was now frowning. "I still....I still like her." my body tensed up, Harry still likes Kimi? I didn't think he ever liked her! I thought he was just trying to poss be off, and he did.

Jerrica's face fell even more, "Wow."

"What?" Harry asked with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You and Louis like Kimi!! Lucky her! Shes got 2 members of One Direction under her belt!" Jerrc a sighed now, "Plus she got to kiss Niall too!" this time I sighed, I don't understand what is so big about us liking someone. We really aren't that different from other guys, so what it we are in a band!

Harry pulled out a chair from beneath the table and sat down, "So what are you going to do about all this?"

"Huh?" Jerrica snapped our of her fantasy.

"What the hell are you going to say! I kissed her, so what!" Harry crossed his arms.

"She's my girlfriend!" I yelled, my face getting hot again.

"No! You never said you were dating her! Kimi and I never broke up! Your girlfriend, oh wait, your ex is in the hospital because she tried to kill herself over you!" Harry exploded in anger, his retaliation filled with anger. My face fell along with my anger, Eleanor...we need to get back to the hospital but Kimi, she has friends here now! What the heck am I going to do! I need to go back to get but I can't just leave Kimi. "That's what I thought, you dont even care about Kimi do you?"

"Harry!" Jerrica yelled and once again, Harry just shrugged.

My eyes darted to Harry, "Excuse me?" I started advancing towards the curly haired boy who stated seated. "I care a lot about Kimi okay? Don't ever think or say that I don't!" I pulled my arm back and I heard Jerrica yell but once again my fist was stopped.