Tokyo

Hinata is currently walking around the neighborhood that she's not familiar with.

She will have an interview tomorrow and decided to arrive in Tokyo a day before to visit her friend Kenma. They already talked over the phone and kenma gave her an instruction on how to get to his house.

"This must be it" Hinata said to herself and ring the doorbell.

"Who's there?" A voice was heard thru doorbell intercom.

"Kenma!" She called and wave at the camera.

The door immediately opened and Kenma went out and hugged the girl but let go of the ginger when he heard a cry.

"Hush now baby it's okay" Hinata tried to comfort Luna. She was shocked by the sudden hugged since she's sleeping.

"Shoyo?"

"Sorry I can't leave her even just for a day." She said and went inside the house with Kenma.

Kenma put their things in the living room and get a drink for his friend. When he went back to the living room he saw Hinata feeding the baby with a feeding bottle.

"So you have a new sister?"

"Hmm? Nope she's my daughter." She said and before he can react she started telling him that she found out she's pregnant when she got to Brazil.

"So you mean no one knows about her until now?"

"Besides Tooru, yes and I know that is so unfair for her. No one knows she exist." A tear escaped from her eyes that alert Kenma.

"Hey it's okay. You were just scared but look at you now. I'm always proud of you Shoyo."

Hinata wipe her tears and smiled at the boy "Thank you. You're such a good person"

"You'll meet Kuroo tomorrow right? How about Luna?"

"I searched for a daycare near the hotel we'll be staying. Luckily they accept children her age"

"Why not stay here? I can look after her while you're with Kuroo" he suggested. Hinata is tempt to accept the offer 'cause she will save a lot of money from it.

"Are you sure? I really want to say yes now. That would save a lot of money for me"

"Then say yes." He said and took Luna from her.

The next day Kenma can't take her eyes off Hinata. She looks mature now and lady like. Pregnancy did it's magic on her in a good way. From her wider hips and fuller breast and her curves, you can't tell she's a mother.

"Kenma I have to go now. Are you really sure you're okay?" She asked

"Shoyo you've been asking that since last night. We'll be fine. You even give me a list of reminders in taking care of Luna" he said and look at the fridge with a lot of sticky notes in different color and sizes. It's color coded from her eating to sleeping habits even with what to do during her tantrums.

"Uhmm. Is it too much?" She awkwardly laugh. Kenma smiled at her and shook his head. He think it cute and so motherly.

"I will go now." Hinata said and kissed the child "the baby food is in the fridge" she whispered that made Kenma roll his eyes jokingly

"Yes I know. Now go before you start reciting everything that's on the paper"

Hinata took the train and pray to all Gods for her to take the right one. When she got to the place she saw Kuroo outside the building in suit and tie holding a phone as if he's calling someone. She's about to go near him when her phone rings.