16

Nayeon had spent her morning cleaning her apartment. Her shift starts at 4, so she still had a few hours before going to work. She spent all morning thinking about what Jeongyeon had said last night.

Nayeon hadn't really accepted the date with Jeongyeon, but then again she hadn't said no.

Had Jeongyeon really meant all those things? Even if she did, the question here was if she's actually willing to take the chance with Jeongyeon. Two things could happen if she did. One, she could actually start a relationship with her and it could possibly be the best thing that has happened to her or two, she could get her heart broken.

Was that a risk she was willing to take?

Despite everything Jeongyeon said last night, she also had to remember everything that has happened.

One, Jeongyeon did have a track recorded of bailing when things got too serious.

Two, she smokes marijuana, something Nayeon doesn't like, she considers it as a major turn off.

Three, she still owed Jeongyeon money.

Four, even if they did start a relationship, what if things ended bad, then it would just be awkward for them after.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a text.

Jeongyeon:
Open the door.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and went over to open the door.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Nayeon asked sarcastically.

Jeongyeon grinned, "I made kimchi butter omelette for my little bug,"

Nayeon once again rolled her eyes and let Jeongyeon in, "You know you can't actually feed that to the baby,"

"Sure I can, you just have to eat it," Jeongyeon smiled as she took out the plastic container from the paper bag and put it in the fridge.

Nayeon let out a small chuckled before clearing her throat, "I'm not sick, so..."

Jeongyeon bit her lip and looked down for a second and then looked back up at Nayeon, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something,"

"About what?" Nayeon asked.

"Not here though," Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

Jeongyeon then took Nayeon's purse and handphone, getting in Nayeon's bedroom to pick her handbag before taking Nayeon's hand in hers, "Come with me," she said before heading out of the apartment.

--

It had been 15 minutes and they had arrived at ONCE Production. The car ride was silent as they barely even made small talk. However, Nayeon was still confused what she was doing here?

Jeongyeon led her out of the parking lot and into the building. She recognized Yeji, Momo's secretary walking with Lia, both were carrying a stack of posters.

 She recognized Yeji, Momo's secretary walking with Lia, both were carrying a stack of posters