34

*One week Later*

Jeongyeon was beat. Every day for the past week she had hosted the event at JJ club. Every night from 10pm to 3am, it was exhausting. Even though she loved what she did, she had never done this for all those nights in the row. She was basically running on 3 hours of sleep, and on top of this she was still trying to handle Jinyoung's lawsuit.

It was 6 o' clock and tonight was her first night off and probably the only night she would have off this week. She was so tired; all she wanted to do was sleep.

She made her way to her condo; she had to go get her laptop. Jihyo had told her that Nayeon was staying over at hers tonight. She hadn't really talked to Nayeon at all since the phone call. And it was silly avoiding her now, but she wanted to give Nayeon space, the space that she needed.

Jeongyeon took out the key to her condo and opened the door. When she went in, she aimed to throw the keys inside of the bowl on top of the side table but she missed, so she bent down to pick them up.

"Jeongyeon,"

Jeongyeon stood up, and looked at the direction where her name had been called. Nayeon stood in the living room. Jeongyeon figured she was watching a movie since the TV was on and there was a blanket on the couch.

"Hey," Jeongyeon said awkwardly, "I'm sorry I didn't know you were here...I just came to pick up a few things, but uh I can go if you want,"

Nayeon didn't respond, she just stood there. Jeongyeon couldn't really read her expression either, she couldn't tell if she was angry or not.

"This is your place too,"

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable," Jeongyeon answered.

Nayeon studied Jeongyeon for a second before making her way towards her and slowly wrapping her arms around her neck. Jeongyeon was a little shock at first but then she wrapped her arms around her waist and hugged Nayeon back.

"I was worried about you," Nayeon whispered.

"I know, I'm sorry...I just wanted to give you space," Jeongyeon mumbled.

Nayeon pulled away to look at Jeongyeon but kept her arms around her neck, "You look really tired,"

Jeongyeon let out a chuckle, "You have no idea,"

Nayeon seemed hesitant and bit her lip.

"Go ahead," Jeongyeon said, "Tell me what's on your mind,"

"Do you..." Nayeon stopped, "Do you want to stay and watch a movie with me?"

Jeongyeon couldn't help but crack a small smile. Out of all the things Nayeon would say, of course it would be this. She loved avoiding the big pink elephant in the room.

"I'd love to," Jeongyeon smiled.

Nothing was fixed between them, they still had to address whether they were going to get back together, where they stand in the relationship, but for right now, just this moment they would forget about it.

Nayeon led her back to the couch, where Jeongyeon sat down on the couch, making herself comfortable, propping her feet up on the coffee table. Nayeon laid next to Jeongyeon, cuddling up against her, and this shocked Jeongyeon a little. She thought Nayeon would sit in the love seat or something, but hey she wasn't complaining.

At some point Jeongyeon had wrapped her arm around Nayeon and pulled her slightly closer. This position was literally so comfortable, Jeongyeon had trouble keeping her eyes open during the movie. Nayeon seemed to notice this, because she looked up at Jeongyeon and studied her for a second.