Special Chapter

2 Months Pregnant

Nayeon was nervous.

With Yeojin, the situation backhanded when Jeongyeon practically called her a whore and a gold digger. But that was when they were strangers with each other. Now they are married with a 4 years old little princess, Nayeon hoped Jeongyeon would react better.

She's given up giving hints about the pregnancy because Jeongyeon would never get it, so Nayeon thought that today was the perfect day to tell her wife about it.

If only the sleeping woman would just wake up.

No. It's not that Jeongyeon woke up late. Nayeon actually woke up an hour too early from Jeongyeon's usual morning run alarm.

After an hour waiting in the living room, she heard her wife's alarm go off in their bedroom. The alarm turned off and Nayeon knew that her wife was finally come around from her deep sleep, probably stretched over grumpily to turn the alarm off and falling back onto her back, lazily rubbing at her eyes and kicking her legs out to stretch them out.

5 minutes after the alarm turned off, Nayeon still could not hear anything. Has Jeongyeon gone back to sleep? Nayeon decided to check on her wife and got even more nervous when she made her way towards the bedroom and heard a whimper.

Opening the door slowly, Nayeon saw Jeongyeon sat up on the bed, with their blanket bunched around her waist, and she was holding the sonogram that Nayeon purposely put under her phone, so that when she turned off the alarm, she would notice the image.

Jeongyeon's body shake as she cried into her other hand, and when she heard the door creak open, the tears fall even more.

Jeongyeon looked up with red cheeks and the still streaming tears, the corners of Jeongyeon's mouth finally twitch and set her lips into a smile. She held out her arms and without hesitation Nayeon walked towards her.

Jeongyeon threw her legs over the side of the bed as Nayeon stood between them.

Jeongyeon's eyes maintained on the image for a second before she clutched Nayeon's shirt and pulled Nayeon closer to her and cried onto her stomach. Nayeon's arms automatically folded over her neck as she attempted to cuddle into Jeongyeon's hair.

"Is this for real?" Jeongyeon asked, loosening her hands around Nayeon's waist and looked up at her.

"It's for real." Nayeon said, smiling as her fingers started caressing Jeongyeon's cheek, wiping the remaining tears on her face. "Are you happy?" Nayeon asked, just to make sure.

Jeongyeon nodded quickly at the question before her hands slide beneath Nayeon's shirt, lifting it and connecting her lips directly on her stomach. She took a deep breath and lean her head on Nayeon's stomach, as if trying to hear something from inside.

"Wow." Jeongyeon muttered before she continued to kiss Nayeon's stomach again, quickly moving around the area as her hands kept the shirt up, making Nayeon let out a giggle.

"Baby, that tickles," Nayeon whined, as the both of them starting to laugh as Nayeon gently push her off by pulling at her messy hair.

"Oh God," Jeongyeon said. Her hands left Nayeon's stomach to move around to the back of her thighs, tugging at her body so that her wife sat on her lap, legs either side of her body in a straddle. "I can't believe this." Jeongyeon said as her teary eyes looked at Nayeon's.

"I can't believe it either. I'm still processing." Nayeon said as her hands slide from Jeongyeon's biceps to her shoulders and massage it gently, thumbs rubbing circles into the soft skin.

"Damn it! I fucking love you." Jeongyeon suddenly said, before pulling Nayeon down on the bed with her and rolling on top of her wife (Being very careful with Nayeon's stomach of course). She stared at her wife for a second before leaning in for a kiss.