20

"Why Pink?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Jihyo said that's a color Nayeon would pick because our little bug is a baby girl," Jeongyeon mumbled.

"I mean, it's like the stupidest gender classification color," Chaeyoung huffed.

"Yah! Watch it!" Momo said, feigning offended. Pink is her favorite color.

Jeongyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu stood in what used to be Jeongyeon's guest room but now it was an empty room, except the four gallons of pink paint along with a few paint brushes in the center of the room. They  had just finished covering the carpet with plastic.

"What about red, purple or orange?" Chaeyoung huffed.

"Orange? Seriously?" Dahyun said, looking at the other small girl incredously.

Chaeyoung shrugged.

"What's wrong with pink? Pink is perfect for a baby girl," Tzuyu said smacking Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Right?!," Momo said thankfully before high-fiving Tzuyu.

"I can't believe you're going to do this unnie," Chaeyoung sighed.

"That makes two of us," Jeongyeon sighed.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I think it's sweet," Dahyun smiled. "By the way, it's too late to change color because you already bought four gallons of pink paint," she added, shrugging her shoulder.

Jeongyeon huffed.

"I can't wait to transform this lifeless room into your baby girl's room,"Momo squealed as she went to grab a brush.

Jeongyeon pouted, "So much for never painting my house pink,"

"It's just a room," Tzuyu said, "Nayeon unnie will love it."

--

Nayeon redid her make up once more. She took a deep breath before checking herself in the mirror again. It was 6:58pm, Jeongyeon would be here any minute now and Nayeon couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

She had finally agreed to go out on a date with Jeongyeon.

This was it.

Knock Knock

'Right on time' Nayeon thought. Nayeon walked to the door and opened it.

There, Jeongyeon stood with an average brown teddy bear in one hand while the other was behind her back.

"Well, don't you look beautiful," Jeongyeon smirked.

Nayeon smiled and she knew she was blushing.

"Here," Jeongyeon said as she held out the teddy bear.

Nayeon was slightly confused but took it, "Um thank you?"

"It's not for you silly, it's for my little bug," Jeongyeon chuckled, "She is after all tagging along this date,"

Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a warm smile, "Now that make more sense,"

"But, this is for you," Jeongyeon said as she brought out from behind her back with a rose.

"Thank you, it's gorgeous," Nayeon said.

"Eh, it doesn't compare," Jeongyeon shrugged as she eyed Nayeon.

"You're sweet," Nayeon said as she went over to put the teddy bear and the rose inside.

"So are you ready to go?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon came back to the doorway, "Yes I am,"

Jeongyeon held out her hand.

Nayeon hesitated at first but she took it anyway and their fingers naturally intertwined.