32

Nayeon opened her eyes and realized that she was alone, and for a second she wondered where Jeongyeon was but then it all came back. Everything from last night came back into her head. For a split second, just a split she had forgotten of everything that had happened last night, but just like that, it had come back.

She could feel tears begin to form at the memories. But she took a deep breath and pushed them away. Ever since the incident that happen with her parents, she had promise herself that she would not wallow over anything, and she was keeping that promise.

So she took a breath and got out of bed to get ready for the day, because today was going to be a long day for her.

She was not ready for what she was about to do.

--

Jeongyeon sat in the corner of her music room, she was clutching onto the shaft of the guitar she had broke.

Jeongyeon swallowed the lump in her throat, she knew she looked terrible, not only was she hung over but she hadn't slept all night. Everything kept replaying in her head over and over again. She felt tears streaming down her face but she quickly wiped them off.

She was still trying to wrap her head around the situation. She admitted, she did make a mistake for letting Suzy plant the seed of doubt in her head. At first, she had come home with all the intention of talking to Nayeon but then she saw Jinyoung leaving her building.

Something inside her just snapped and anger took over. Suzy had told her thatJinyoung was with Nayeon and she was right, so would she lie about the baby?

Wait. This was her fiancée she was talking about! This is the love of her life, the woman who she is going to spend the rest of her life with. Why had she doubted her?

When Jeongyeon had gotten to the bar, she had only planned to have one drink, two drinks at the most but next thing she knew she had drank half a bottle. Her judgment was obviously a blur, and she wasn't herself. So when she came to home and Nayeon didn't deny sleeping with Jinyoung, she lost herself.

Losing herself was the worst thing that could have happened.

And she deeply regretted how she handle the situation, how could she forget that Nayeon was pregnant! How could she come in their home and treat her like that?

"Is that what you broke last night?"

Jeongyeon's eyes snapped up. She saw Nayeon standing in the door way. She hadn't even heard her open the door. Nayeon was wearing a white dress with a jean jacket, Jeongyeon thought she looked beautiful but her eyes played on the jacket.

"Are you ready to talk now without yelling at me?" Nayeon asked in a low voice

Jeongyeon stood up with the shaft in hand.

"Take off your jacket?" Jeongyeon requested in a low mumble.

Nayeon seemed to be confused.

"Take off the jacket please?" Jeongyeon said with pleading eyes.

Nayeon didn't move at all. She seemed to be slightly shock. She had expected Jeongyeon to still be angry and yell, but not this.

When Jeongyeon saw that Nayeon made no move, she slowly made her way over to her until she was standing right in front of her. She carefully reached for the jean jacket and slowly pulled it off, Jeongyeon took a deep breath preparing herself for what she was about to see.

Once the jacket was off, Jeongyeon let out a defeated sigh and tears began to slide down her face.

"You didn't leave a mark," Nayeon said quickly as tears welled up in her eyes.