40

Jeongyeon leaned over the railing on ONCE production's rooftop as she clenched the key chain she had in her hand. It was the Yoo Corporation key chain(AN: I actualy forgot Jeongyeon's family company's name and I'm lazy to check the previous chapter. I don't even know if I ever mentioned the name before but for now let's stick to Yoo Corporation heheh).

Not even an hour ago she went to her father's company and told him that she's going to accept the offer that her parents have been offering her since she's teenagers. Her father of course had been more than happy to give it to her, the real heir. And her mother squealed in delight, too happy for Jeongyeon's liking. How could her parents be so happy, while Jeongyeon is breaking down?

After that meeting at the company, they all had gone back to Jeongyeon's place to see Yeojin and Nayeon, but Jeongyeon of course couldn't stay there, feigning her happiness with her parents. So, she told them that there's a few documents that she needed to sign and her parents gladly let her, saying that the faster the settle everything down, the better. Nayeon, of course knew it was all a lie and tried to make Jeongyeon stay because she's afraid that Jeongyeon would do something stupid, but Jeongyeon reassured her that she's going to be okay. 

But to be honest, she's not okay and she needed to be alone.

And once again she found herself on the rooftop of her company. The one she built because of her love and passion for music. The one she built without any support from her family. The one she built with her best friends.

A year ago she was probably hooking up with some random hot girls. ONCE Productions was at its peak and she was someone else. Someone she's ashamed of to even think about.

And now, she's someone better, she was engaged to the love of her life, they had a beautiful baby girl. But unfortunately she was on the brink of losing ONCE Productions.

Jeongyeon couldn't help but clench her jaw at the thought of it and before she knew it, her arm was swinging forward, throwing the key chain as far as she could into the city.

"Unnie! what if the key hit someone? You don't want another law suit do you?" Someone said, running towards the rail, looking down, trying to look if someone was injured because of the key, but quickly regretting it and moving away from the rail, "Heol, I forgot I'm afraid of heights," she said, rubbing her chest, trying to calm her racing heart.

Suddenly another girl that obviously more taller than the girl came and knocked the previous girl's head with a rolled magazine, "Unnie, don't you think it's too early to bring up about another law suit to Jeongyeon unnie? Have some decency!"

While both girl were bickering, there's another voice came from beside her, "Unnie, you should have been a major league baseball pitcher with that arm," Another girl said as she mirrored Jeongyeon's throw.

Jeongyeon cracked a sad smile at the girls. The girls that are more than just best friends to her. The girls that supports her more than her own family, "What are you doing here?"

"Um hello? You left us hanging for a week and now you don't want us here?" Another familiar voice said from behind her. 

After hearing that she lose the law suit, Jeongyeon has been shutting down everyone except for Nayeon and their baby. She couldn't face her best friends.

Jeongyeon turned around to a jokingly angry Momo, "What? Are you playing a statue now? No hug?"

A smile cracked on Jeongyeon's face before running to embrace her, causing the other three girls to run and turning the hug into a group hug.

--

"I can't believe we lose that case," Dahyun said as she sipped on her coke. They decided to order some pizza and and soft drinks and have a little picnic on the rooftop of the company.