21

"Why is this instruction so confusing!?" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Yah Son Chaeyoung! I don't think they're supposed to look like that. Let me see the instruction, Tzu." Momo huffed as she took the instruction guide from Tzuyu.

"This is easy, we don't need the instruction," Jeongyeon scoffed as she took one of the crib's leg.

"$600? You spent $600 on a crib?" Dahyun exclaimed as she saw the receipt.

Jeongyeon looked up and sighed. "Jihyo is in charge of ordering everything," she explained, "She also has my credit card,"

"Why don't you ever spend that kind of cash on us?" Chaeyoung pouted. "We're your babies too,"

"She's about to have a new baby, that's why." Tzuyu said, chuckling when Chaeyoung pouted even more.

"Can you guys stop talking and bring in all the stuffed animals and decoration," Jeongyeon said as she tried to put the crib together. Which was a definitely a fail attempt.

"Stuffed animals?"

"The boxes in the living room," Dahyun explained as she began to help Jeongyeon and Momo with the  crib.

"Ne sonnim!" Tzuyu make a formal salute to Jeongyeon and pulled Chaeyoung out of the room to get the boxes.

Jeongyeon, Momo and Dahyun were focusing on the crib where Jeongyeon try and error with the legs of the crib and Momo and Dahyun fighting over the instructions.

"Unnie, you know what this room needs?" Chaeyoung said as she entered the room again, with a box in her hands while Tzuyu following behind, carrying most of the stuff.

"Just whatever it is, talk to your Jihyo unnie about it, order it and for my own sake, don't tell me how much it is," Jeongyeon said.

"Aniya!" Chaeyoung said, putting the box on the floor "The room needs a picture of you and Nayeon unnie, together,"

"Oh,"

"I agree. It would be perfect in this room," Momo gushed.

"Yeah maybe," Jeongyeon said, "I mean we've only been dating for a couple weeks. I could just take the picture and not tell her what it is for,"

Dahyun smiled before an idea pooped in her mind, "Unnie, you should do it at the barbeque!"

A few days ago, Jeongyeon's aunt had called, demanding her to come to the barbeque and that she had to bring Nayeon, obviously Jeongyeon couldn't say no. The only problem was that she hadn't asked Nayeon yet.

"Yeah umm I still have to ask her if she wants to go," Jeongyeon winced.

"You are such a loser," Tzuyu huffed.

"I will ask her today. Nayeon asked me to go shopping with her for maternity clothes," Jeongyeon explained, "She says since she's the one carrying the baby, I have to pick out clothes,"

"Aw that's so sweet," Momo smiled.

"Yeah yeah,"

--

Jeongyeon knocked softly on the door. She was getting to the point where she should just go in the apartment, she was there almost every day.

"Anyyeong," a voice greeted Jeongyeon as the door opened.

Jeongyeon smiled before she gave Nayeon a peck and walked in the apartment, "Where do you want this box?"

"What's in the box?" Nayeon asked confused as she shut the door.