33

"How long has it been?"

"Two weeks and half," Jeongyeon sighed.

"And how long has it been since you've been seeing me?"

"Two weeks," Jeongyeon replied.

"Does she know?"

Jeongyeon shook her head, "No,"

"And how many times have you've seen her since it happened?"

"Once...but uh she didn't see me," Jeongyeon sighed.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Last week I wanted to see her so badly. I missed her," Jeongyeon began, "I needed to see her, to talk to her. So I went to our place and I saw her leaving the building with Sana,"

"Why didn't you talk to her?"

"She seemed better off without me," Jeongyeon said sadly.

"Does she know how you are doing? Where you are staying?"

"Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu knew. And I know, despite telling them to not tell Nayeon, I'm pretty sure Dahyun has told Sana who would has probably told Jihyo and Mina and maybe now she knows," Jeongyeon replied.

"And when is the last time you've had a drink?"

"Two weeks and half ago," She said dryly.

"Does she know that?"

"It wouldn't matter...none of it does really," Jeongyeon gritted through her teeth

"Then, why are you here?"

Jeongyeon didn't answer.

"Come on Jeongyeon we both know what the answer is,"

"To get better," Jeongyeon said reluctantly.

"Jeongyeon,"

She let out a sigh, "I'm here for her, to get better for her,"

"Now that is a progress,"

Jeongyeon glanced at the clock then back at the man across from her, sitting on the arm chair with the notepad, "Times almost up. You wanna give me a diagnose Dr. Kim?"

"You have been seeing me every day for the past two weeks

"You have been seeing me every day for the past two weeks. You are extremely impulsive, but you do manage to own up to your mistakes. Your anger seems like something that we have managed to get under control. You seem to be very confident but at the same time, you are very insecure when it comes to your girlfriend. But obviously you love her because you're here even though you seemed to be reluctant at first," The therapist concluded, "You have stopped the drinking, you're obviously trying to change. In fact, the change is evident,"

"But is it enough?"

"Jeongyeon, go talk to her. Tell her that you have been seeing a therapist. Try to talk everything out and see what happens," The therapist said.