3

"I just made beef bulgogi," Nayeon said into her phone.

Jihyo called her to ask the latter out for dinner, but Nayeon didn't really feel like going out today even though it was Friday. So instead she cooked, it would just be her tonight.

"You could come over if you want to?" Nayeon asked.

"Well I guess I'll come. We should check up on you anyways," Jihyo said, chuckling a little.

"Jihyo-yah, I'm okay. I'm pregnant, not invalid," Nayeon huffed, "If you're bringing Sana and Mina with you, bring food along,"

"Are you starting to have cravings now?"

"Aniya, it's not like that!" Nayeon said, shaking her head as if Jihyo could see her. "I'm only making food for one serving and I'm not going to cook more. So if you're gonna come for dinner you're gonna have to bring your dinner here. Besides, I'm only about a month along,"

"Speaking of that...have you heard from Jeongyeon?" Jihyo asked hesitantly.

"No and I don't want to hear from her. I'll be fine,"

"Unnie—" Jihyo sighed.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey, I'll call you later someone's at the door,"

"Okay. We'll be at your place soon. See you at dinner,"

Nayeon hung up her phone and made her way out of the kitchen to the main door. Who could it possibly be?

*Knock Knock*

"I'm coming," Nayeon called. Gosh this person is impatient.

Nayeon opened the door but she stayed frozen when she saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a cold tone.

"We need to talk," Jeongyeon said.

"I think you've said enough already," Nayeon said as she began to close the door.

Jeongyeon put her foot to block her from closing it. She pushed the door open and made her way into Nayeon's apartment. She was never one for a force entrance but she had to make an exception for this situation.

Nayeon let out a frustrated sigh, "Please come in," She said very sarcastically as she closed the door, "How did you know where I lived?"

"Jihyo gave me your number. But I figured we should talk in person. But Jihyo's opposed to that. Same with Mina. They won't give me your address, so I had to ask Sana. But of course she said no as well," Jeongyeon shrugged before continuing, "But she's never been one to say no to Dahyun," She grimaced.

"I am going to kill Sana,"

"Look, I just want us to talk like two civilize people," Jeongyeon explained.

Nayeon let out a scoff, "Civilized!? Are you sure you're not here to call me a gold digging whore?"

"Not if I get another slap," Jeongyeon said, "You left me a mark and that really mess with the image I bring to my company!"

Nayeon couldn't help but notice that Jeongyeon was right. On her right cheek was a light red mark, it wasn't huge but it was still noticeable, maybe she had slapped her a little too hard but then again she deserved it.

"What do you want to talk about then?" Nayeon said, sighing. "Obviously, we both know where you stand in this situation and I told you that I would be fine without you. We don't need you,"

Jeongyeon seemed to ignore this, "Our friends seemed to think that I should apologize for the way I treated you the other day, and seeing how I've never apologize to anyone in my life, this has become an issue for me,"