26

"Jeongyeon,"

No response.

"Baby,"

No response.

Nayeon huffed and shook Jeongyeon one more time, "Hey, wake up,"

Jeongyeon stirred slightly on the bed as she opened her eyes. She blinked a few more times before her eyes settled on Nayeon, who was sitting up with a small pout, Jeongyeon's eyes drifted from Nayeon to the night stand.

"Is the bug okay?" Jeongyeon slurred.

Nayeon nodded.

"What's wrong then? It's 2 in the morning," Jeongyeon mumbled as her head crashed onto the pillow again.

"I'm hungry,"

"Kitchen," Jeongyeon mumbled.

Nayeon shook Jeongyeon again, "I want a McDonald,"

Jeongyeon buried her face in the pillow.

"I need you to get me a cheeseburger with fries,"

Jeongyeon looked up and frowned, "Aniya. I'm tired, please go back to sleep,"

And at that second she regretted what came out of her mouth. Nayeon began to cry.

"Nayeon-ah, don't be like that," Jeongyeon said as she wrapped her arms around Nayeon.

Nayeon began to sob, "Not even four hours ago you said you loved me and now you don't want to get me a cheeseburger! You don't love me!"

"Don't say that. I do love you," Jeongyeon said as she sat up to hug Nayeon properly.

Nayeon pushed Jeongyeon away, "Get out!"

"W-What?"

"I don't want to sleep besides you tonight!" Nayeon said as she took Jeongyeon's pillow and shoved it in her arms. "Sleep outside!"

"Are you serious?" Jeongyeon gaped.

Nayeon didn't answer, instead she buried her face in her pillow and continued to cry. Jeongyeon sighed. She could try and talk to Nayeon, but she knew that wouldn't work. It would actually make things worse. So instead, she quietly got some clothes and shoes from her closet and headed out.

She drove to the nearest McDonald, that was 20 minutes away. She was so tired to drive, but she had to go get Nayeon her cravings. Lately, Nayeon had gotten mood swings and a lot of food craving.

After about an hour later, Jeongyeon returned home with two bags in her hand. She figured if Nayeon was going to eat, she's going to eat as well. 

When she walked into her condo, she found Nayeon pacing back and forth in the living room.

"You're back!" Nayeon sighed in relief a she immediately wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon, "I'm so sorry for yelling at you, it's the hormones,"

"Don't worry about it, baby," Jeongyeon said as she placed a quick kiss on Nayeon's forehead and hold up the bag, "I got your order,"

"You did?" Nayeon gaped.

"Yup, and you better eat it because I did not just drive for 40 minutes for nothing," Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon squealed, "I love you so much!"

Jeongyeon chuckled and led Nayeon to the kitchen table where they began to eat while Nayeon rambling about how much she loves Jeongyeon and such.

"Nayeon-ah,"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"