38

"Isn't she georgeous?" Mikyung gomo smiled as she slowly rocked Yeojin in her arms.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Jeongyeon's mom smiled as she hovered over the baby.

Jeongyeon watched them both and couldn't help but smile. She was sitting on the edge of Nayeon's bed, who was asleep.

"When is Nayeon getting discharge?" Mikyung gomo asked.

"Well, the doctor said she's all better now, hopefully a couple days from now. Monday?" Jeongyeon explained as she stared at her sleeping fiancé.

"Well, I am glad all of you are okay," Mikyung gomo said, "The second Yeji told me what happened, I called your omma so I could get an update on your situation,"

Suddenly the door opened and three girls came in, bringing fruits and flowers. It was Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"What are you doing here? It's working hours?" Jeongyeon asked. She's in her CEO mode.

"Unnie, we're here to see our niece, work isn't going anywhere, don't worry," Dahyun said and went to Jeongyeon's mom and Mikyung gomo and gushed over the baby.

Chaeyoung shook her head while Tzuyu placed the fruit in the basket and took the vase in the bathroom to refill the water so she could put the new flowers in it.

"Don't worry unnie, Momo unnie made sure our schedule is cleared for the rest of the day before letting us came here," Chaeyoung said as she sat on one of the couches.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat, "Speaking of Momo, where is she? Isn't she coming?"

"She was going to come, but she said she had a few things to do with the bank first, about your fine," Chaeyoung explained.

Jeongyeon frowned, "Maybe I should go to the company and help Momo out with that,"

"I think it'd be a good idea, Jeongyeon-ah. You need to get out this hospital. You haven't stepped a foot outside this building ever since the accident," Her mom said.

Jeongyeon nodded, "Will you guys stay here with Yeojin and Nayeon?"

"Of course," Her mom smiled before opening her purse and taking out her car keys, "Use my car. Please be extra careful, Jeongyeon,"

Jeongyeon nodded before taking the keys, "I'll be back in an hour,"

"Drive safely," Mikyung gomo said.

"I promise I will," Jeongyeon said as she headed over to Mikyung gomo and bent down to kiss Yeojin's tiny head.

--

"Sir, I don't think you understand," Momo said into the phone.

She was sitting in her office, talking to the bank about the authorization for the money, however they claimed that Jeongyeon had never authorized for her to receive any money.

"I represent the company's finance and I understand that it's a lot of money I am asking to transfer," Momo continued but stopped when her door opened.

Jeongyeon didn't even knock, she just walked in and took a seat in front of Momo and motioned for her to hang up the phone.

Momo looked slightly confused, but hang up anyway.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd be in the hospital with Nayeon unnie?" Momo said.

"Was that the bank you were calling?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah," Momo nodded, "I was calling to make the withdraw for the payment of your fine, but they're not letting me touch the money. Maybe you should call?"