14

"So as of next week we will officially start working together. I host at least two nights a week and the rest of the nights will be left for you guys to pick the DJ of your choice," Jeongyeon explained.

She was currently in a meeting with Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon, or know as Jin and Jungkook, owners of the JJ Club.

"What about the photographer? The contract said that you will provide the photographer," Mr

"What about the photographer? The contract said that you will provide the photographer," Mr. Kim asked as Mr. Jeon sat quietly beside him.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat, "Don't worry, I have a photographer. I just need to run a few things with her,"

"And who is this photographer?" Mr. Kim asked again, "Anyone we know?"

"Her name is Im Nayeon," Jeongyeon said calmly, "She's good, if that's what you're asking,"

Dahyun and Momo's eyes shot wide open as they heard what Jeongyeon said. They are currently in this board of meeting with Jeongyeon as Tzuyu and Chaeyoung have another meeting that they have to handle.

To be truthful, Jeongyeon had no clue if Nayeon was even good at photography but she had signed this contract to get Nayeon the job as a photographer. The only problem now was that she hadn't talk to Nayeon in a week so she wasn't exactly sure how she was going to manage this.

The meeting continued for another 30 more minutes before Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon left. They seemed fairly happy with all the arrangements that were made.

Dahyun, Momo and Jeongyeon were heading to the restaurant that was a few blocks away from their building for lunch.

"So," Momo began after they ordered, "The photographer?"

"I am not going to talk about it," Jeongyeon sighed.

"The girls told me everything," Momo said.

Dahyun just looked back and forth between them, but said nothing.

"I'm sure they told you everything," Jeongyeon said a little bitchy as she glared at Dahyun for a second before turning back to Momo. "Sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to thrashed your place the other day.

Momo nodded as she ignored the last comment. "Have you talked to her?" Momo asked carefully.

"I am not talking about Nayeon with you guys ever again because last time I did, Dahyun freaked me out," Jeongyeon snapped, glaring at the younger girl again.

"But I was joking, unnie!" Dahyun said desperately.

"And don't even get me started with the rest of them, especially Jihyo, because I swear to god..." Jeongyeon trailed off as she began to clench her jaw. She remembered the next day when all 6 girls (minus Nayeon and Momo) stormed into her condo and interrogated her. "She just don't know when to mind on her own business,"

Dahyun cleared her throat nervously, "So on a scale of 1 to 10, how mad are you at us?"

"I'm at 100!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.