28

Momo and Tzuyu were pacing around the hallway. When they got the message in their groupchat from Chaeyoung about what happened, both of them agreed to meet in the hallway and waited for her friends.

Suddenly the lift dinged and opened. Momo gasped while Tzuyu stood still, shocked at the view in front of her. Chaeyoung and Dahyun struggling supporting a beat up Jeongyeon walk while Jiyong struggling to walk by himself as he clutched on his stomach. Momo quickly took Jeongyeon from the two small girls and directed them to her condo. She signal Tzuyu to opened the door, which the youngest girl did and walked inside, followed by the rest of them. Momo slowly placed Jeongyeon on her couch while Jiyong sat on the opposite couch.

As Momo removed Jeongyeon's jacket, her phone fell out, she picked it up and she saw that she had 7 missed called from Nayeon.

"Wait, I'll call Somi," Chaeyoung said, taking out her phone and call someone.

As Chaeyoung talked on the phone, Jiyong just stared at her in confusion.

"She's a nurse," Chaeyoung explained once she hang up, "She lives a few minutes away, I'm gonna pick her up," she added before going back out, taking Dahyun's car key with her.

Tzuyu then waste no time and took the cleansing wipe out from the first aid kit, she began to clean up the blood that ran on the side of Jeongyeon's head and Dahyun began to tend to Jiyong.

Jeongyeon felt a bit loopy and dizzy, she wasn't sure how long she had been at Momo's condo because not long after that, she saw Chaeyoung, along with Somi behind her entered Momo's condo.

She felt her ribs were hurting pretty badly but that was about all she was aware of. She felt her phone vibrate again, she looked at the screen and saw she had 19 missed calls from Nayeon; it was strange because not even a second ago she had checked it and it had been 7.

"Jeongyeon unnie," A voice called.

Jeongyeon opened her eyes, she saw Somi right in front of her.

"Can you hear me?" Somi asked as she flashed a light in Jeongyeon's eye.

"Yes," She whispered.

"Okay, good. I am going to stitch you up. There's a little cut on your forehead, your right eye is a little scrape so I'll disinfect that,"Somi explained carefully, "Your lip is busted but there's nothing I can do about that,"

Jeongyeon just managed to nod. She felt Somi's hands on her forehead for a while, before wrapping Jeongyeon's head. She also cleaned Jeongyeon's eye, which did sting but she really didn't have any strength to even grunt or complain. Instead she looked around the place and notice that Jiyong already laid on Momo's couch, all bandaged up. He had one of his eyes swollen shut, his cheek was scraped too.

"Unnie, I'm going to lift up your shirt and check that nothings broken. This will hurt a lot," Somi said.

Momo hover over Jeongyeon while Somi took off her shirt and Jeongyeon wince at all the movement. She let out a loud yelp when she felt her hands feeling around, she wanted to move away but she felt someone holding her back, probably Momo.

"Okay, good news is that nothing is broken," Somi announced, "They're just bruised, make sure you ice it a lot. I can sneak you some painkillers but it would be best if you both went to the hospital,"

She heard Somi and Chaeyoung converse some more as Momo helped her into her shirt.

"I need to see Nayeon," Jeongyeon finally spoke.

"Take some anti-inflammatory first," Tzuyu said as she held them to Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon shook her head, "I want Nayeon...just get me Nayeon,"