5

It had been two weeks since Jeongyeon found out that Nayeon was going to be her baby mama. She practically hadn't seen her since the doctor's appointment. Sure, she had called Nayeon maybe once or twice after that, to know updates on how Nayeon and the baby was doing but it had been a week since she's heard from them.

Maybe Jeongyeon should go and see her.

"So unnie, what do you say?" Tzuyu's voice brought Jeongyeon back to earth.

"Um what?" Jeongyeon asked.

Chaeyoung sighed, "We were discussing about the new deal with Reveluv production, but it's going down to a vote and since your vote counts twice more than us, it's up to you,"

"Wait what offer?" Jeongyeon asked confused.

"Yah! We have been discussing this for the past hour, you didn't pay any attention?" Momo exclaimed loudly.

Jeongyeon frowned. Yes they have been in the conference room for the past hour. And while Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have been talking, all she could do was think about Nayeon and the baby. That's all that came to her mind.

"I just have a lot on my mind," Jeongyeon sighed, "You guys decide what would be better for us okay? I'll be in my office,"

Jeongyeon walked out of the conference room and headed to her office. Why did it bother her so much that she hadn't seen Nayeon? Or maybe it had nothing to do with Nayeon, maybe it was because she hadn't gone out to party at all these past two weeks, or gotten laid for that matter.

"Unnie wait up," Chaeyoung called, catching up to her.

But Jeongyeon kept walking; she opened the door to her office and went to sit on her chair.

"Look, my head is just a mess right now," Jeongyeon explained.

"I'm not here to talk about the meeting, I'm here to talk about what's bothering you," Chaeyoung said as she took a seat across from Jeongyeon's desk.

"Nothing's bothering me," Jeongyeon shrugged.

"I knew it had something to do with Nayeon unnie," Chaeyoung stated, raising her eyebrows at the older girl.

"So it's Nayeon 'unnie' now huh?" Jeongyeon asked her.

"Well, unlike you, I had spent times with her and Minari these past few days so we're kinda like sisters now, since you're my hyung," Chaeyoung explained, before adding, "So what is it about Nayeon unnie that had got you so bothered?" she asked.

Jeongyeon gaped, "I never said such thing,"

"You didn't have to," Chaeyoung shrugged, "I have known you for so long, I know a lot of things about you. From when you started putting on weight, to when something is bothering you, like what's happening right now,"

"Okay first off, the only reason I look a little bigger is because I'm wearing baggy clothes and I haven't had time to go to the gym this week,"

Chaeyoung nodded, agreeing with the older girl, "Okay and second off?"

Jeongyeon sighed, "I haven't seen her in two weeks. There's nothing to say,"

"Okay, so let's break this down," Chaeyoung began.

"What are you? My therapist?" Jeongyeon scoffed.

"Yes," Chaeyoung let out a chuckle, "Okay so you're telling me that you miss Nayeon unnie,"

"I'm not missing anyone,"

"I do recall you saying she was 'amazing' that night and she is pregnant with your child, and you guys had like this connection at the doctor's appointment," Chaeyoung deduced while smirking at the older girl.