9

Jeongyeon felt her heart pound faster and faster by the second, and not to mention her breathing rate, she was practically panting.

"Jeong, it's going to be okay," Momo said as her and the rest of the girls followed Jeongyeon entering the emergency.

Jeongyeon felt a lump in her throat as she quickly scanned the room for Jihyo. She saw her standing in the far corner of the room, with another guy. They seemed to be in a deep conversation even though Jihyo was pacing frantically.

All 5 girls quickly rushed over to her.

"Is she okay? Is my baby okay?" Jeongyeon was the first to ask Jihyo.

"Jihyo unnie, what is going on?" Chaeyoung added.

"I don't know," Jihyo said, "I went to see her at lunch and then, out of nowhere she started bleeding. Thank god Jimin called an ambulance because I totally blacked out for a second there,"

Jeongyeon ignored whoever the hell Jihyo had mention to. Nayeon had bled and according to Dubcheng and their fun little facts about babies, when a pregnant woman bleeds, it can be a sign of miscarriage.

That literally stole Jeongyeon's breathe.

"The doctor is with her right now," Jihyo explained.

"Have they said anything? Are they okay?" Jeongyeon asked again in panic mode.

"I don't know," Jihyo said, feeling defeated.

"Then what do you know!?"

"Unnie, calm down," Chaeyoung said, pulling her away from Jihyo,

"I'll go ask someone in the front desk and see if I can get you in to see Nayeon unnie, okay?" Dahyun said and signaled at Tzuyu to follow her.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath as she watched as Dahyun and Tzuyu walked towards the front desk.

"I'm sorry," She said, apologizing to Jihyo, as the latter squeezed her shoulder in assurance that she's fine, "I was just...worried,"

"Look Jeong, I am as worried as you are, but we have to remain calm and hope that everything is okay," Jihyo said as she rubbed Jeongyeon's arm, comfortingly.

"You said that she was bleeding," Jeongyeon began, "Now I know I'm not a doctor but we all know what that could mean,"

"Hey, let's not think of the worst. Just wait for the doctors okay," Momo said, interjecting Jihyo and Jeongyeon's conversation. Jihyo nodded and while Jeongyeon let out a sigh.

Dahyun and Tzuyu then returned to the group within a few minutes.

"I'm sorry unnie, but all they say was that we have to wait for the doctor. It should be in a few minutes," Dahyun explained.

Jeongyeon nodded but continued to stare at the ground. She felt her heart clench at the thought of her little bug, what if she lost her little bug? It was so strange that she felt like this because when she first found out about the pregnancy, she had a really hard time accepting it.

She let out a frustrated sigh.

She just wanted to see Nayeon.

They waited for what felt like forever.

"Umm Jeongyeon-ssi?" A deep but there's still a hint of feminine tone of voice called and it caught Jeongyeon's attention. It was the guy who was with Jihyo earlier. Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow at the guy telling him what's up and the guy cleared his throat before continuing, "You don't have to worry. I'm sure she'll be fine. Nayeon has always been a fighter. Nothing has ever really brought her down, especially nothing this small," The guy said, trying to comfort Jeongyeon. But alas, it angered the girl even more. What the hell was this idiot saying? Nothing this small!? He better not be talking about her little bug. She was now glaring at him and was about to ask who is he and come out with a rude remark when Tzuyu beat her to it.