12

She had been watching her for what felt like forever and she could continue doing it all day. The girl looked so beautiful and vulnerable sound asleep. She loved her jaw line and her lips, they were just so kissable. She couldn't help but smile as the sight.

It wasn't the first time she had watched her either. Nayeon had watched Jeongyeon sleep the first time they slept together, and yesterday morning before she got up to make breakfast for Jeongyeon. And now she's watching her again.

"You're staring," Jeongyeon mumbled, with her eyes still closed.

Nayeon smiled, "I'm gazing,"

Jeongyeon opened her eyes slightly and turned to look at Nayeon, "It's creepy,"

"It's romantic,"

Jeongyeon let out a smile but took the pillow behind her head and used it to cover her face.

Nayeon giggled, "Yah!" She complained as she removed the pillow from Jeongyeon's face.

Jeongyeon smiled and leaning into Nayeon, capturing her lips. Nayeon wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon's neck and smiled into the kiss.

Jeongyeon pulled away slightly, "You stayed this time,"

Nayeon smiled and placed a small peck on Jeongyeon's lips, "I told you, I would be here,"

"I'm glad," Jeongyeon said, "Now tell me what do you feel like doing, today,"

"Mmm," Nayeon paused, "Well, I promise Jihyo, Sana and Mina that I would spend the whole day with them, today," Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon pouted, "Tomorrow?"

"We have the baby's appointment at 10," Nayeon replied.

"Well, how about you cancel your plans with them today and let me keep my eyes and hands on you," Jeongyeon smirked.

"We will have time of our own soon. Besides, I have to go job hunting," Nayeon said as she pushed back a strand of hair from Jeongyeon's face.

"Can't you just not work?" Jeongyeon frowned.

"I have to work. I promise I won't push myself as hard but I don't want to owe you money," Nayeon sighed.

"But I don't want you to dance," Jeongyeon pouted.

Nayeon raised an eyebrow. "Do you expect me to not to dance at all?"

Jeongyeon shook her head, no. "Just until my little bug is born," she shrugged.

"Our." Nayeon smiled, "'Our BABY',"

A smile spread across Jeongyeon's face, "Yeah our little bug," she said, making Nayeon rolled her eyes at her.

Jeongyeon leaned in and pressed her lips against Nayeon's for a second before she slowly pulled away with a smile on her face.

"Nayeon unnie!? Jeongyeon? Is anybody home!?" A voice could be heard in the living room.

"Maybe they're in the bedroom," Another voice said.

"Doing what!?"

Jeongyeon scoffed as she pulled away from Nayeon, "What the hell are they doing here this early?"

"I told you I was going to spend the day with them," Nayeon explained as she got up from the bed wrapping the sheet around her body.

"How the hell does everyone keep getting into my house!? Did I seriously give them all copy of my keys?" Jeongyeon exclaimed frustrayedly as Nayeon chuckled at her.

"Could you please go tell them to give me a few minutes to get ready?" Nayeon asked.

"How about I tell them to go away?" Jeongyeon smirked.