30

"Do you mind if I wait for her?" Suzy asked.

Nayeon snapped out of her trance. Was this really happening? Was this Suzy, as in Jeongyeon's ex?

"Sure," Nayeon said lightly as she let Suzy in.

Suzy walked in the condo and looked around; she let out a small smile.

"She hasn't changed a bit," She chuckled.

Nayeon eyes never left Suzy, "So, how do you know Jeongyeon?"

"We're old friends," Suzy said softly as she looked at the picture frames in the living room, "What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't," Nayeon responded, "I'm Nayeon,"

Suzy let out a small frown, "I didn't know Jeongyeon had people living with her,"

Nayeon didn't respond.

"So, what exactly are you to Jeongyeon?" Suzy asked.

Nayeon titled her head, "Well, it depends on how you view it. Some people see me as the mother of her child and others would see me as her girlfriend,"

Suzy's jaw dropped slightly before she clenched it, "Jeongyeon got you pregnant?"

Nayeon didn't answer, didn't even nod, she just stood there glaring at Suzy. Nayeon didn't know what it was, but she did not like this woman. It was probably because she was really possessive. What the hell was she doing here?

"Yes," Nayeon finally answered.

Suzy frowned.

The moment was interrupted by Nayeon's cellphone.

"Sorry, I have to get this," Nayeon said as she got her phone.

"Go right ahead,"

Nayeon looked at the caller ID and bit her lip before answering it.

"Ne, yeoboseyo,"

"Hey baby, Jihyo just called and asked for some help to set up for the party, so I'm gonna head over there. You don't mind do you?"

Nayeon turned her head and looked at Suzy, "No, not at all,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you over there?"

"Yeah, could you bring me some clothes and my guitar please?"

"Yeah,"

"You okay? You sound a little off?"

"I'm fine, I'll see you later,"

"Alright, I love you,"

And with that Jeongyeon hung up and Nayeon set her phone down before fully turning her attention to Suzy.

"Um that was Jeongyeon. She won't be coming home for a while so...uh...do you want to leave a message?" Nayeon asked.

Suzy seemed to think about it for a few seconds, "No. I'm sure when she hears that I came to see her, she'll come looking for me,"

Nayeon narrowed her eyes, "I wouldn't be so sure,"

Suzy let out a little small laugh, "It was nice meeting you Nayeon-ssi,"

Nayeon just nodded and led her to the door. She watched as Suzy walked out and couldn't help but feel weird about it. She could have told Jeongyeon that Suzy was here but she didn't. She didn't even want Jeongyeon to even look at Suzy, let alone talk to her. Nayeon closed her eyes shut.

She was jealous.

--

Jeongyeon had just finished getting dressed up. About an hour ago, Nayeon had arrived at Jihyo's place with her clothes and guitar in hand. It was kind of late and she was sure that some of Jihyo's guest were arriving now.