35

"Clear!"

The pads connected with Jeongyeon's chest, and as the jolt of electricity ran through her body it twitched forward.

"Charge to 300," The paramedic said as he was getting the pad ready, "Clear!"

Once more the pads connected with Jeongyeon's chest and the jolt of electricity ran through her once more.

Beep.

Beep.

"We have a pulse!" The paramedic called.

The paramedic set the pads down, and immediately attended to Jeongyeon's wounds. She laid in the gurney with an oxygen mask on. There was a large slash on her forehead, not to mention all the bruises that were already forming. The paramedic seemed to get the bleeding under control, and quickly taped the gaws temporally to her wound.

The Paramedic looked back at his partner, who was driving.

"I stop the bleeding from the slash on her forehead and it's possible that she might have a slight concussion. She had a cardiac arrest but I manage to bring her back, she hasn't-"

He stopped talking and looked down when he felt movement. Jeongyeon moved around lightly and her eyes fluttered open.

"She's conscious!"

Jeongyeon looked around her surroundings but recognize nothing. Everything was a big blur, nothing was clear. Not even if her life depended on it would she be able to figure out where she was or what had happen. She began to move a lot more, trying to see where she was. She then tried to remove her oxygen mask but the paramedic stopped her.

"Hey there," He said softly, "You have to keep that there because it's helping you breathe okay,"

Jeongyeon looked at him confused but nodded and her hands dropped back down to her side.

"You were in a car accident but we're now taking you to the hospital, we're almost there," He soothed.

And that's when she remembered. She lunged forward but he pushed her back lightly trying to hold her down.

"You need to calm down," He said as he was holding her down, "You need to try not to move, you can get more hurt,"

"Nayeon," Jeongyeon managed to choke out.

"Is that the girl you were with?" The paramedic asked.

Jeongyeon nodded.

"She's alive okay," The paramedic said, "They rushed her to the hospital first,"

Jeongyeon felt slight relieve but the panic still managed to overcome her. She needed to see Nayeon and her baby girl. Even if the paramedic said that they were okay, she still and wanted to see them. But all of a sudden Jeongyeon began to feel light head, everything was a blur once more, and everything began to spin.

"You've lost a lot of blood," A distance voice could be heard, it was the paramedics.

Jeongyeon felt her eyes get heavier and heavier by the second.

"Stay awake! Stay a with me,"

And her eyes felt shut.

--

"Hey...I love you and I know that you would do anything for me and our little bug,"

"I'm happy the way we are right now. You make me happy,"

Jeongyeon's eyes snapped opened. Her mind was rushing with memories of Nayeon and the baby. Adrenaline ran through her body as her eye sight became clearer.