𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked Bonnie as the three of us walked through the halls.

"Technically Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor, so I kinda tuned it out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so," Bonnie said.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night," Caroline said with a smile growing on her face.

"Caroline, what guy?" I asked, shocked she didn't tell me sooner.

"I didn't see him, Caroline did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked Care.

"I don't know. I was drunk," Caroline defended, shrugging.

****

I walked down the hospital halls with Matt. I wanted to visit Vicki, to see how she was doing. I actually felt somewhat bad for her. "Hey, I'm gonna get a snack, you go ahead, I will be right there," I said, stopping at a vending machine.

"Ok," Matt said as he continued walking. I pushed a few buttons on the machine when I heard screaming and Matt running out of the room.

"Matt, what's wrong?" I asked, but he just ignored me and kept running. I grabbed my snack and walked towards Vicki's room and saw Stefan there.

"It came out of the night and jumped you. You blacked out. It's all you remember," Stefan said, holding Vicki down on the bed and looking straight into Vicki's eyes.

"It's all I remember," Vicki said in a monotone voice. Stefan turned around and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Stefan, what were you doing to her?" I asked, confused. He looked at me, not knowing what to do. I was then dragged out of the room and taken into a storage closet. I pulled my arm out of his grasp. "What the hell were you doing to Vicki?"

"Forget you saw me here," Stefan commanded, staring into my eyes.

"What the-What are you doing? Why would I forget you're here?" I was becoming more confused by the second.

"Nothing, it's nothing," he dismissed, "I just wanted to check on Vicki."

"Oh ok, yeah," I nodded my head, pretending to believe him. "Definitely, because you call doing that weird command thing just checking on Vicki."

"It was nothing," he repeated.

"Ok," I shrugged, "Well, since it was nothing you won't mind me telling Matt what I just saw." I turned to leave the storage closet when Stefan grabbed my arm to stop me.

"I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone. Not even, Elena," he said.

"Deal," I said, waiting for him to speak. I raised my brows, "I'm waiting."

"I'm a vampire," his tone was serious, but a vampire? Seriously?

"Yeah, ok, totally believable," I chuckled.

"I'm serious, Rose. I've been alive since 1864. I'm 161 years old." I looked at him skeptically. "My brother is also a vampire. He's the one that hurt Vicki; I was just trying to clean up his mess. What I was doing to Vicki, it's called compulsion. It's a form of mind control."

"Do you, you know, kill people?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I don't. I feed off of animals. But my brother, Damon, chooses to hurt people." I still didn't know whether to trust him. "I promise, I won't hurt your family or friends."