𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓

"Rose! Rose!" I heard Elena call from downstairs. Her voice sounded frantic. By the time I rushed downstairs, Elena was in the foyer with a knife. I looked at her in confusion. She put her finger up to her lips, in a quiet gesture. I nodded as I slowly went down the rest of the stairs. We heard a whoosh go by as she quickly turned around to the sound of the whoosh. We walked to the kitchen and then heard another whoosh along with the door closing. We looked at each other as Elena realized, "Jeremy. Jeremy! Jeremy!" Elena shouted as we ran up the stairs and into Jeremy's room. We shook him awake as Elena pleaded, "Jeremy, please wake up." He finally woke up with a gasp of air. Thank god. 

****

The ambulance finally came, taking Uncle John who had been stabbed and his fingers were cut off. Elena had called Stefan to ask about Jeremy and if he was going to be ok. Turns out he drank Anna's blood and then tried to off himself. Stefan was at the door trying to pass through when a cop stopped him. "He's good," I told the officer who let him pass through. We quickly rushed upstairs to Jeremy's room. Stefan putting an arm around Elena. 

"What happened?"

"He said that Anna gave him her blood, and then he took these pills. And now, I mean, he looks fine, but then again so do you. So I just-I don't know," I said, showing Stefan the prescription pills Elena had. He took them out of my hand and quickly looked at them, throwing them on Jeremy's bed. 

"Come here, look at me," Stefan said, grabbing Jeremy face to look him in the eye. 

"No, I'm fine, ok? I feel exactly the same," Jeremy said, trying to move Stefan's hands away. 

"Should I call a paramedic up here? What should I do?" Elena panicked. 

"No. He's fine," Stefan said, removing his hands from Jeremy. 

"So you mean I'm not a vampire? Damn it," Jeremy said, looking away from us. 

"Don't say that. Jeremy-Jeremy, why would you want that?" I asked him. I'm not saying he can't be vampire, but he's a little young to turn. He's 16, he can at least hit 17 first. 

"Did you hear about Anna, what happened to her tonight?" Jeremy stood up from his bed. "She's dead." My stomach dropped at the news. He looked so happy with Anna. She was making him feel better and now she's gone. 

"Jeremy, Jeremy, come here, sit down," Stefan said as he grabbed his face and forced him to sit down on the bed. "I am very sorry about Anna. But it is very important you listen to me right now. With every passing moment, Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you tried to kill yourself right now, you could really die. Hey!" Stefan slapped Jeremy. "Do you understand me?" 

"Stefan. . ."Elena said, almost like she was scolding him. 

"Yeah. I understand," Jeremy said. 

"Good," Stefan said, letting go of Jeremy and backing away. 

"What about the pills that he took?" I asked Stefan. 

"He didn't take enough to die. So Anna's blood actually healed him of that," Stefan said. 

"Ladies," We heard a knock on the door. We turned around and saw a police officer. 

"We'll be right there," Elena said as the officer nodded and went back downstairs. 

"You need to be at the hospital," Stefan said to us. What about Jeremy?