𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊

Rose's Dress and Mask ^

* * * *

I groaned, hearing my phone ring. I thought it was on silent. I realized an arm was around my waist but decided to ignore it, and push it off. I reached for my jacket, pulling out my phone and answering. "Hello?" 

"Rose, it's Care. Are you with Damon right now? I have to tell you guys something, it's important. Put me on speaker," Caroline's frantic voice came through. I looked over at Damon, who now had his eyes wide open. He sat up as I put Caroline on speaker. I just realized he didn't have a shirt. Screw me. . . please.

*  * * *

"Here," Damon says, handing Caroline a glass of blood. She was still in panic mode as she sat on the boarding house couch. 

"I'm still shaking," Caroline nervously laughed as she took a sip of the blood. 

"What happened?" Stefan announced his presence as he walked into the room.

Caroline sighed as Damon spoke, "Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this." 

"I saw Katherine today," Caroline spilled. 

"Where?" Stefan immediately questioned. 

"At the grill," Caroline responded, "I just stopped by to gawk and... quasi-stalk Matt." 

Damon rolled his eyes, "Skip the teen drama and get to it." 

Caroline continued, "Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I really didn't have to go, cause I'm a dufus. She said she needed me to deliver a message." 

"What was the message?" Stefan asked.

" 'Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood'." Caroline quoted Katherine's words.