𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙

I was downstairs putting on my jacket and looking for my bag when Elena came down and announced, "Jeremy's got his sketchpad out."

I turned towards her, "You're kidding."

"Nope, but don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away," Elena said. 

"Psychology major. Check that," Jenna said, pointing to herself. Elena looked down at her phone in disappointment to see no messages from Stefan. "You and Stefan?" Jenna asked, "Update."

"He knows how I feel and where I stand, and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away," Elena said, buttoning up her cardigan. 

"Where's he going?" Jenna asked, her eyebrows furrowing. 

"She stopped asking," I spoke for Elena as I moved towards the front door following Jenna out. 

"Yup, the answers get scary," Elena said, following after me. 

Jenna sighed, "Yours leaves. Mine returns."

"Logan?" I asked. I thought he was dead. 

"He's back," Jenna said as Elena and I groaned. "I didn't let him past the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face," Elena said. 

"Ah, medium slam," Jenna said. 

"Three-strike rule, Jenna. You're not even allowed to watch the news," I told her as she had a slight smile on her face. 

"Exactly. No more Logan "Scum" Fell," Jenna said with glee. 

****

"Did I miss something?" Elena asked us, speaking about Matt and Caroline. Caroline told me Matt took her home from the party the other night when she was drunk. It was obvious that they had feelings for each other, you could see with the way they flirt with each other. I was walking with Bonnie and Elena in the hallway when she noticed the pair. 

"They've been hanging out," I told her. 

"Kind of weird, don't you think?" Elena said. 

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon," Bonnie said. 

"Yeah. How are you doing with all that?" I asked her. Knowing all that can be hard, stressful. It's a lot to take in. 

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now, but I'm not nor did I get hurt," Bonnie said and bumped my shoulder, "Thanks to you. You saved my life. Have you seen Stefan?"

Elena took off her scarf and opened her locker, "Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone."

Elena shoved her bag and scarf in her locker when Bonnie said, "He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye."

"Yes, he would. He thinks he's protecting me. Clean break and all that," Elena said, grabbing some books. 

"So, what are you gonna do?" I asked her. 

"What am I supposed to do? I already begged him not to go. If I ask again, I'm being selfish. It is what it is," Elena said, closing her locker and we continued walking. 

"Well, maybe it's for the best," Bonnie said. 

Elena furrowed her eyebrows, "What? Why?"