𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘

Rose's dress for Miss Mystic Falls 

****

Stefan and I finally pulled up to school. Elena left without me today and I asked if he could give me a ride. He seemed a little on edge but he told me that was normal and he was fine and back to normal. I still have my doubts though. We got out of the car and I saw Elena walking towards us. "Nice car," She complimented. 

He smiled at her presence, "I thought it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage." She chuckled as they brought their lips together. I faked a gagging sound as I turned the other way. 

"Well, that's my cue. I'm gonna talk to Care Bear," I said, waving goodbye to the couple then walking away. "Hey Care," I announced my presence. She turned around to face me as she instantly brightened. I'm glad someone wants me in their presence. 

"Hey! Did Bonnie tell you she was coming back today?" She asked. Bonnie had been talking to Caroline and I while she was gone. She left after Grams' funeral and was staying with her dad. We talked at least once a week, but I knew she and Caroline were talking every day, but I didn't mind. Bonnie wasn't talking to Elena at all. She didn't want Elena to choose between her and Stefan. She felt it as Stefan and Damon's fault that Grams died. Which is sort of is, but at the same time it's not. So, Bonnie swore me to secrecy that she and I were talking. 

"Yea, she mentioned it to me a couple days ago," I said. 

"Great, I am so excited. Also, are you going to be in Miss Mystic Falls?" 

"Yes, I don't really want to be, but I'm gonna do it. I don't have anything better to do. Who's gonna be your escort? Matt?" I sighed. 

"Yea, what about yours?" 

"Tyler. Well, I still gotta ask him, but I'm sure he'll say yes." I wanted Damon to be my escort, but he couldn't. Well, he can, but I'm not gonna ask him. I mean, I would, but he would say no and like I've said, I'm distancing myself from him. I'm also not going to set myself up for rejection. 

Damon

I was at the Founder's Hall because Liz wanted to discuss some blood bank thefts. The only thing I didn't know was that John was gonna be here. Stupid ring. "There was a disturbance at the hospital blood bank last night. Some of the supply was compromised," Liz informed. I hope it's not Stefan, but it could also be all the tomb vampires. 

"Compromised? You mean stolen," I played dumb. 

She nodded, "We almost missed it. The inventory records were altered, but when the night manager was questioned, he had no recollection of changing them."