𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉

"I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf," Jeremy said from his place in the bathroom door way. 

"We're not sure about that yet," I said, drying my hands. "The only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is." I pulled out some lip balm and started to apply it to my lips. 

"It should be easy enough for us to figure out," Jeremy said. 

"There is no us," I said, closing the cap to the lip balm. "I said that I wouldn't keep things from you anymore that doesn't mean I want you involved in it."

Jeremy chuckled, "By definition of being in this family, I'm involved." He pointed to the ring on his finger that would miraculously bring him back to life if he died by a supernatural. 

"This is dangerous, Jeremy," I reminded him. It's not that I didn't trust Jeremy, it's just that if he were to get caught up in something I'm not 100 percent sure anyone would be there save him. "You have to stay out of it, ok?"

He shrugged, "All right. Just saying." He then walked out of the bathroom leaving me by myself. 

* * * *

"What are you doing?" I whispered in Damon's ear as he watched Stefan walk away. He looked at me sighing, about to speak before I interrupted him, "Did I scare you?" Again, I hate how it seems I forgive him when I don't, but it's so hard to be mad at him. He makes it impossible. 

"No," He stated with a bored look. "But my brother was trying to negotiate a peace treaty with Mason Lockwood." 

I shrugged, "That's good. We can't have Mason Lockwood being a problem on top of our other ones." 

"He tried to kill me yesterday," He argued. 

"Yeah, after you stabbed him," I said as he sighed in defeat. "Look, his timing is a little suspicious, but let's not anger him any further. We wouldn't want any of you guys getting bit by him." 

"You know, I hate when you're right," He said, crossing his arms. 

"Did you just admit I'm right?" I smiled a little at him. 

He rolls his eyes, "Let's not speak of it."

 * * * *

"So, suddenly, she's in the running for mother of the year, just when I'm trying to avoid her the most," Caroline ranted, carrying buckets of paint and brushes. "I'm babbling. You don't want to hear all this." Caroline sighed, setting down the buckets. We each grabbed a bucket and paint. 

"Sorry Care," I apologized. 

"Oh, um. No. I'm sorry," Elena did the same, turning her attention back to Caroline. 

"Then what happened?" I asked Caroline, moving over to a pillar to paint it cedar brown. 

"Well, I was a bitch. Which is par for the course with us," Caroline said, painting her own pillar. She looked over at Elena, a question coming to mind. "So, how are things with you and Stefan? Anything?" 

Elena sighed, feigning sadness, "No, not since the fight. He's been pushing me away because he thinks that Katherine might get jealous enough to hurt me. I just don't know how to change his mind."