𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊

"Please, I'm hurt," I hear Elena's voice say. I open my eyes a little more and see a man untying her feet and wrists. The house giving me a creepy vibe, and I'm still in my dress from yesterday.

"I know," he says, his British accent coming through. "Just a taste." 

"Hey, leave her alone," I tell him as I move to help Elena.

"Trevor! Control yourself," a woman scolds, her accent coming through as well. I guess his name is Trevor.

"Buzz kill," Trevor says as he stands up from the couch. 

"What do you want with us?" I ask the woman. 

"My god, you look just like her," she tells Elena in fascination. 

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want-" Elena speaks, sitting up. 

"Be quiet," the woman demands. 

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this," Elena says, standing up to get close to the lady.

"Elena, just shut up," I murmur. 

"I know who you are. I said be quiet," the lady demands once more. 

"What do you want?" Elena asks. The lady gets tired of her and slaps her onto the couch. 

"Holy shit, lady. What the hell?" I say, looking at the knocked-out Elena. 

"I wanted her to be quiet," she shrugs and walks away. 

Damon

"This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan says. Apparently, Elena had gone missing too. I was going to tell Stefan earlier, but I hoped Rose would show up, or call me, and then I had to go visit Caroline this morning because Tyler triggered the wolf curse.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me. I'm the one that shut her in," I say.

"Did you?" Stef questions me.

"Did I what, Stefan?" My brows furrow at the question.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you," Stefan calls me out. Katherine used to have that hold on me, but now with Rose, that's changed. 

"She's in the tomb," I confirm, "Period. End of story. But she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying."

"What did she say?" Stefan asks me eagerly. 

"Rose is in danger. I assume that includes Elena too," I tell him. 

"What, and you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan practically yells at me.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting off the truth?" I defend myself.

"We have to go talk to her," Stefan says. 

"No, no," I shut Stefan down. "Let me tell you how that's gonna go. We're gonna go ask her for help. She's gonna negotiate her release, which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her, and then she's gonna get out and kill us. That's exactly what she wants." 

"I don't really care," Stefan starts walking away.

"It's a bad idea, Stefan," I tell my brother.

"It's Elena and Rose," he tells me like I don't already know. I am already nervous enough because she's missing.

Rose

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Elena to wake up while Trevor and the lady were talking about who knows what. Elena starts to stir as she slowly gets up. "Are you ok?" I mouth to her as she nods. She stands up, walking to where Trevor and the lady are. I slowly get up to follow her. She's going to get us killed.