𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋

"So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah," Damon said, unwrapping the cloth to reveal a pointy dagger. It was the next day and Damon had woken me up to some fresh pancakes. Not long after Ric had come over so Damon could show him the dagger. "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the originals. If there's any truth to that. . ." Damon walked over, hanging Ric the dagger so he could have a look. 

"So, you think it's a setup?" Ric asked him. 

I shrugged, "Could be." You never know with John anymore. 

"Guy's a weasel," Damon added on to my statement. "Wouldn't put anything past him."

"What're you up to today, Mr. Saltzman?" Ric asked himself. "Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow, we both got roped into doing this historical society thing at the Lockwood's." 

"Where Elijah's the guest of honor?" I could already see the gears turning in Damon's head. 

"Please don't kill him at the tea party," I give him a look. 

He rolls his eyes. "No. That would be stupid." He sighs, "I wanna know his endgame before I kill him." Like that's any better. Damon is going to get himself killed if he goes up against an original. "But I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met."

* * * *

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Jenna asks as Damon and I walk through the front door of the Lockwood's.  

"Hi. You came," Andi comes up to us. She then plants a kiss on Damon's cheek as disgust fills me. I grimace, looking at her and then Jenna. 

"Hi," Damon says back, kissing her cheek also. "Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." He smirks before walking off. I already know his dumbass is going to provoke Elijah and he's going to get himself nearly killed, but I'll let him figure that out on his own. 

Andi happily sighs, "Wow." She ogles him as he walks towards Carol and Elijah. I give Jenna another look and she just shrugs. I hate Andi. 

* * * * 

I was hanging out with Jenna while I waited for Damon to return from getting his ass kicked. I had warned him to be careful, but I guess he didn't listen because I heard thuds from the Lockwood office. 

I noticed Elijah walking towards me, his face with a subtle smirk. "You might want to check on him. His ego is severely bruised." 

I nodded, shrugging. "Figured." I walked towards the office, going inside. Damon was bent over the desk, blood coating his hand as he held a handkerchief to his wound. I sighed, "I told you not to mess with him." 

He rolled his eyes, "I was just asking him a few questions." 

"I'm sure you were," I said sarcastically. I walked over to him, moving his hand out the way. I winced, "He got you good, didn't he?" I chuckled, pressing a finger to the tender spot. 

"Ow, quit it." He slapped my hand away. I laughed at his reaction. 

"C'mon big baby, let's get you cleaned up." I grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room. 

"I'm not-" 

"Oh, shut up, you just got your ass whooped."