𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

"Rose. . .Rose. . .Wake up," I heard whispering in my ear. I groaned, pushing Damon's head away from my ear. He would've kept nagging if I ignored him. "Get up, we have a murder to plan. Tyler's gone and the next thing on our list is Elijah." 

I sigh, flipping to lay on my back. "I personally like Elijah. Maybe him and-" 

He rolls his eyes, "Gross, he's old." 

"And you aren't? Plus, age gaps are hot anyways." I sit up, shrugging my shoulders. 

"You know, maybe I should give Andi a call and invite her over," he pulls out his phone, dialing numbers. Ugh, hate Andi; did I mention that?

I gasp, "You wouldn't dare." 

"Oh, I would." 

"You shouldn't test me," I reach my hand over to brush his arm. "Because with one simple touch, you're dead. Wanna test that theory?" I raise my brows. 

He clears his throat. "No ma'am." 

I smile. "Good. Now go make me some pancakes." I reach over to plant a kiss on his cheek, then lay back down, getting comfy. 

* * * *

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asked Ric. We had decided to meet at the grill with a surprise guest: Andi. She had popped out of nowhere asking if she could sit with us and then stole my spot which was next to Damon. I had 'accidentally' kicked her in the shins a couple of times which resulted in a look from Damon. 

Ric shook his head, sighing. "No, it was. . . boring." Then he plastered a fake smile. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

I chuckled, "Jealous, Ric?" I raise my brows. 

"He most definitely is," Damon agreed. 

"Yup," Andi added on. We already established he was jealous, no need to add on. 

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here," Ric suggested, he nodded towards Andi. 

"Andi? She's been compelled not to divulge my secrets," he smiled, turning to look at Andi. Did I mention I hate her? 

I roll my eyes, "Of course she has." 

"Looks like I'm not the only one suffering with jealousy," Ric mumbles. I shoot him a fake smile, taking a sip of my soda. 

"I just need the right opportunity," Damon says. I'm guessing we're back on the plan to kill Elijah. "Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend," Damon jokes. Alaric turns to see them walking in before he lets out a sigh. "Hi," Damon waves, catching their attention. 

"Hey guys," Jenna waves back, walking over to our table. 

"So, I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today," Damon says. 

"Yeah," Jenna smiles. "I guess you could say that."

Alaric plasters a fake smile. "Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I, uh, I've got papers to grade." Alaric throws some money down on the table and begins to rise from his chair. 

"No, you know what?" Andi speaks up, "We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party." 

"Oo, that's a good idea. I'll be happy to host," Damon offers. "Say tonight? Maybe?"