𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖉

I was woken by someone shaking me lightly. I peeked open my eyes to see Damon standing above me. Elena had come over and brought me some clothes and other essentials so we could stay the night. "What?" I mumbled as I turned my back to face him in hopes of getting more sleep. He grabbed me by my shoulder so I was on my back and he could see me. 

"Get up. We're gonna figure out how to get this tomb open." I groaned. 

I sighed, "I'm gonna use your shower." I got up from the couch and grabbed everything I needed and headed towards his amazing bathroom. 

****

I was now fully dressed and had made my way downstairs. "Are the lovebirds up yet?" I asked Damon. 

"Nope," He said. "Let's go do that right now." He had a smirk plastered on his face. He grabbed my hand and started up the stairs towards Stefan's room. We entered Stefan's room and Elena and him were both sound asleep. Damon put a finger up to his lips, signaling to be quiet. We sat at the foot of Stefan's bed on a bench. 

"Mmm, good morning," Elena said, not noticing our presence. 

"I could get used to this," Stefan said, wrapping his arms tighter around my sister. I internally gagged. 

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads," Damon announced our presence. 

"Damon! Please!" 

"What are you doing?"  Stefan and Elena shot up and covered themselves. Well, Stefan was covering Elena, bringing the sheets up to her chin. 

"Oh, stop being smutty," I said. 

"Seriously, get out of here!" Stefan spoke. 

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it," Elena's brows rose, "Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss." 

"And it has to be right now?" Elena questioned in annoyance. 

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal," Stefan and Elena gave each other looks before Damon continued speaking, "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to open the spells. First things first--since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty." 

"Since when am I helping?" She questioned. 

I rolled my eyes, "Well, Stefan's helping, and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo. . ."

Stefan turned to her, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to." 

She sighed, "I'll look for it tonight." She laid back down. 

"Good," Damon mumbled. 

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire?" Stefan asked, "We're really going to take the word of this vampire who seemed like a bit of a dimwit?" 

"In lieu of any other options," Damon shrugged. 

"Ok, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway?" Elena asked, sitting up. 

"It's a witch's cookbook," Damon explained poorly. 

"Every spell that a witch casts is unique unto itself, so every witch would document their work, so, yeah, a cookbook," I explained. All their heads snapped towards me, wondering how on earth I knew that. "Grams teaches me spells," I shrugged. 

"What about our mystery vampire? Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone, so whoever's out there knows who we are," Stefan said. 

"And I don't like that disadvantage, so. . .Chop, chop," Damon said, clapping his hands. I was following Damon to walk out when he stopped, "You know, I really like this menage-foursome team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it," He chuckled as he continued walking, "Don't screw it up."