Chapter 26 (super short)

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING

I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH EXAMS AND I HAVE BEEN JUST SO BUSY PLUS I GO TO THE GYM EVERYNIGHT AND NEVER HAVE TIME

IM SO STRESSED

ALSO THIS IS SUPER SUPER SUPER SHORT AND A FILLER BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS.

AND

EHATJSJDOSNDKS I HIT 100K???????

HOW SHOULD I CELEBRATE

Also I got my fake nails put back on and its so hard to type with these daMN CLAWS

I HAVE AN ODD FAVOR REQUEST

COPY AND PASTE THIS : http://youtu.be/YP-aMaG27HI    OR I ADDED IT IN THE MEDIA OF THIS CHAPTER

I made a YouTube video of myself singing "Mad World" by Gary Jules

It's pretty....badish. I did it in one take and I know I'm not the best singer but i dont think it's that that bad. I dont know i want your opinions!! please please please listen ilysm

--------

Genevieves P.O.V

I used the back of my shoe to scuff dirt onto the freshly cleaned floor.

Fuck you floor.

I let out a long and loud sigh, leaning more into the couch that seemed to eat me alive.

"Genevieve please get me some more ice!" Calum shouted from the other room. I sighed and stood myself up, walking to the kitchen and grabbing an icepacket before going to the large bedroom.

I walked over to Calum who stood over a groaning Luke.

"Here you are." I said and he mumbled a thank you.

The ice was placed over Lukes leg as he tried to push it off.

"LUKE I SWEAR TO GOD" Calum screamed at him, Luke now pouting like a child.

"Let us take care of you or else you'll never heal." He said.

I turned and walked out , shutting the door as Calum continued to scold.

It's been three months since Luke was released from the hospital, and three months since my life has taken a turn.

Let me give you the pleasure of telling you how.

Since Luke was released from the hospital , the guys all bought a house here in the US since they've got the money for it.

Luke was moved into this place with help from hospital staff and he is on bed rest meaning he can't even move to pee. Of course Michael and Calum help him with that even though Luke insisted I could help as I "have seen it all"

Ashton said he needed some time off, and I haven't seen him since that day at the hospital. Calum said he texts Ash once in awhile and the boy was back in Australia with his family.

Of course we were all super pissed about it but we can't change the past, we can only move forward. Which is why I have decided to move on from my past with Luke.

Things have been great with daddy long legs
(this is not daddy kink this is a spider reference)

Ashley called up two weeks ago crying her eyes out, she unfortunately lost the baby. No matter how much I despised her, no mother deserves to go through a miscarriage. Which is why I was the one to offer to assist her go a doctor's appointment. Afterwards she sat me down and we talked , she explained everything to me in truth, including how Luke was not the father. Needless to say Luke's finger is one ring short now, and he has been smiling a lot.

Slowly I am trying to quit smoking, but it seems to be a stress reliever; and stress is something I had a lot of.

It seems as if my life was flipped upside down. Three months ago I was watching the life slip from Lukes eyes as Ashley waited outside the door. Now I watched the life come back as it was now just me and him.

Luke also made a promise to me, that the day he could walk again he would bring me on a proper date.

I quite liked the sound of that.

My feet carried me to the front door where I went outside to get the mail. I flipped through the letters only to mainly find hospital bills. Expensive ones.

I went back inside and placed the pile onto the counter just as Calum walked out.

"Luke wants you to keep him company." He said and I modded , walking inside the bedroom.

I was greeted with him sitting up in bed , which was rare for him to do. He was smiling wide once he saw me.

I sat on the chair next to his bed and he pouted.

"You're too far away from me." He said, patting the spot next to him on the bed.

I rolled my eyes teasingly and sat next to him. He motioned me to rest my head on his chest.

I layed down and his arm wrapped around my side.

I heard his loud heartbeat thumping.

"You hear that?" he asked and I nodded.

"It beats for you." he whispered.

----------------------

TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE SHORT

SORRY

I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING FOR NOW

THE ENDING IS SO CUTE MY HEART UGH

On a serious note i am so stressed trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.

I love the brain and how it reacts and its a dream of mine to study neuroscience but it would take 8-12 years of college as i need a PhD/MD.

I also love writing and would love to go into college for communications and journalism but idk any jobs I'd like that have to do with that degree.

Im just super stressed

Anyways i love you all so so so much and i can't believe i hit 100k. Thank you thank you thank you

Till next time

:)