I'M NOT DEAD

Hello hello hello

I'm not dead

It seems like I am

But I'm not. I promise.

I'm so sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. But school is actually living hell :D

I thought it was a fantastic idea to take all honors classes and ap psych for some reason.

It was not a fantastic idea.

ANYWAYS WHENEVER I HAVE A FEW FREE MINUTES OR WHEN MY MOTHER LEAVES THE ROOM I MINIMIZE SCHOOLWORK AND WRITE A FEW SENTENCES. SO THE UPDATE IS IN PROCESS I PROMISE.

Just wanted to let you know.

Also thank you so so so much guys for the endless support on this story.
I'm sorry I stopped replying to every single comment I get on this story. It's been awhile since I've been able to. I can't keep up and honestly that feeling makes me want to cry because I'm so happy to have all of you. So thank you.

I promise I am trying my best to get this update.

Don't leave me

Also I made a new cover. And for those desperate for new music with no other choice. Please give me a listen. :) I covered radioheads high and dry because for some reason I only sound good when singing radiohead.

Anyways sorry again and I love each of you so much it hurts.

Please comment here. Anything. Even a single letter just to let me know you're still here and waiting for the new update :)