Drink 12

Wowowowowowowow

I will never be able to thank you all enough for your endless support. I work hard on this story and it pays off when I get this feedback.

I know as of now there wasn't much of Luke being a bartender, some of you might be confused about that considering that is the title of this story. Well, the title represents how they met; how it all started. Rather than what the story is about. But don't worry because yes, Luke will forever be the bartender boy throughout this story.

I'm so so so excited about writing the following chapters to come. I know you are all to J

Thanks. You all my cinnamon apples.

This chapter is dedicated toooooo *DRUMROLL*

Tropicalcalum101

band_swag99

cutieirwin

little_writer_person

I picked a few of you who commented the sweetest things! I couldn't do all at the moment but I love you all.

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments Ilysm.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I made it longish. J

__

There comes a time in your life when you have to take and step back and look around. It's almost as if the world is speeding by you while your claw your way up a rock wall with only thin nails to grab onto it. You must actually comprehend what has happened in your life.

That's exactly what I was doing.

I sat on the stool, staring at the counter in front of me in which my hands laid; tapping onto the marble top.

Just a few months before everything was so hectic, life an exciting adventure waiting to be taken on by myself. Now I sat here with my thoughts making my head spin all the way around.

I never thought my world could shatter in the short time of a few months. At the most I was expecting my life to crumble down in my mid 30's when I realized I had done nothing with my life but take a few stripper based classes.

What good was I doing for myself? Here I was sitting and feeling sorry for myself, obviously still not over Luke while he was out touring America; girls throwing themselves at him.

I drank the rest of my Tom Collins, throwing money onto the counter as the Bartender took the money, thanking me as he cleaned out the cup with the rag. The familiarity of the whole thing made me smile a bit, guilt eating me alive from the inside out. The first thing I ever spoke to Luke was a drink order as he cleaned out the glasses, yelling at me for ruining his perfectly clean counter.

If I could go back now, I don't know if I would skip walking into that bar or not. Did I really want him to be taken out of all my memories? In a way, I craved the chance to walk into the bar all over again and see him flex his arm muscles, washing down the sticky remembrance of spilled drinks; flicking his tongue over the ring pierced through his lip. I longed to watch his eyes sparkle as he smirked, touching my skin with his large, warm hands. I wanted him beside me, being an asshole again. I missed the constant bickering and sexual innuendos falling from his lips. I missed him.

I made my way out of the bar, walking back home. There was no point in me getting a car when I could just walk. It was worthless money

Ashton would always offer me rides everywhere.