Character Responses

Helllooo.

So my laptop broke. Again. I don't know when I will be getting a new one.

I went into my parents bedroom to use their computer for as long as I can. I wanted to upload the character responses, then hopefully I can start writing a new chapter. If not I PROMISE to write this Friday when I'll have access to the computer :D

and NO NO NO I AM NOT DONE WITH THIS STORY IT IS NOT DISCONTINUED I LOVE THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT KINDA SUCKS ITS MY BABY AND IT IS NOT NOT NOT OVER :D

without further adue.

ahem

___

Q: Luke, If you didn't meet Genevieve, would you date me?

A: Before Genevieve I was just a one night stand kind of guy. Sure, we'd have fun but then I'd toss you in the morning. Sorry.

Q: Ashton, why are you a two-faces bipolar hoe?

A: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q: Ashton, why don't you want Luke to be happy?

A: It's not that I don't want him to be happy ; it's just he doesn't deserve Genevieve. She's too good for him.

Q: Genevieve, was pole dancing hard?

A: GOD YES. It's all about body strength and flexibility. But it is fun! 

Q: Ashton, do you really like Genevieve? Like for realzies?

A: Of course...next question!

Q:Luke, when did you first realize your feelings for Eve? Why didn't you act on them sooner?

A: I think i first realized my feelings as soon as I saw her. She made my heart skip even though I would have never admitted that. I didn't act on it because that is not how I am, well was. I was a guy who slept around and broke hearts. But she made me feel some type of way. And sure, I fell in love with her so fast I doubted myself, but that love has lasted and is still there..

Q: Ashton, did you set Gen when you got pictures of you and her "Kissing"?

A: No answer. 

Q:Luke, thoughts on Gen and how are you handling this?

A: Lots of thoughts on Gen. I've been trying to keep her out of my mind. I've been handling this alright, thanks for asking...I act tough in front of the guys and the cameras, but when I go into my room at night, I always cry. 

Q: Gen, thoughts on Luke and are you going to fake date Ashton?

A: I can't talk about Luke without crying, I'm sorry. But I don't know. I'm thinking about it honestly..I don't know why. Call me crazy.

Q: Michael, not a question but I love you a lot.

A: I love you. I love pizza more, but you're a close second.

Q: Luke, WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE

A: What are what? :-)

Q: Calum, ......

A: ...........................

Q: Genevieve, if you take the offer will you use it to get closer to get Luke back?

A: I'm sorry to admit it's a possibility.

Q: Luke, if you still love Eve, why did you break her heart?

A: If I didn't now it would be worse later on. I can't put her through this f'ed up world we have. I can't. And she loves Ashton anyways..

Q:Luke, how would you have proposed to Genevieve if you did?

A: It would have been so romantic. A wonderful dinner in a sweet little garden, lights all around. I would have brought my guitar and played the new song I wrote for her...maybe it will go on the new album. Well, I would have proposed with a long romantic speech. and...and.. I can't do this. I'm tearing up

Q:Michael, what's going on with you, have you dyed your hair or anything?

A: I've dyed it about 7 times since the beginning of this damn story.

Q: Gen, if you had to change one thing that happened from the day you met Luke, what would you change.

A: Some days I wish I had never walked into that bar, I wish i had never fallen in love with him, i wish i wish i wish. But honestly, at the end of the day, I wouldnt change a thing...

Q: Grace, hows Matty?

A: hot as ever

Q: Ashley, um hows the baby? Who's the baby daddy?

A: I had a miscarriage... it has been really hard. I can't take the emotional pain. But the baby daddy is helping, I found out who it was. His names Sebastion, maybe you know him?

Q: Ashton, are you jealous of Luke?

A: Go away

ANNNND THATS ALL FOLKS

Sorry some of the comments weren't loading but I did as much as possible. I love you guys, comment lots on this let me know your thoughts on the answers, peace out. I'll write a chapter Friday!

Love, Tara. :)