Drink 11

*warning. Very short chapter I'm so sorry*

I'm supposed to be writing an English essay right now about nature. Yet I decided to write a new chapter instead.

I've got my priorities in check.

I hate myself for doing this. I'm updating almost every day. I said weekends because I'm usually always busy, but since I'm having this rare free time after I do my work for the day, I decided to take it for granted and write a lot of stuff.

Also for this chapter I am dedicating it toooooooo

*insert fancy drum roll here*

Panic_jpg !!!!

Thank you so much for supporting me on writing this story. You're always commenting and you're really sweet to me, thank you. I hope you continue on with this story for a long time.

You're going to kick away all my chances at ever being a cool writer on this site with your amazing stories. Everyone go check them out pleasseee

You're a wonderful, sweet person and I love you! Thanks J

To get the next chapter dedicated to you, just comment something you like about my story, what you want to see in the future, or something along those lines and I just might pick you! Don't be discouraged if you're not picked right away, everyone who does this will get one dedicated to them in no specific order.

ALSO THE END NOTES OF THIS CHAPTER ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ THE ENDING

_

"God I hate everything you do." He growled out, throwing me onto the bed as I was breathing heavily, my jacket thrown to the ground along with Luke's shirt.

"I hate everything you say." I said to him, eyeing his bare chest as he walked closer, straddling me to the bed now.

"I hate the way you get so defensive over everything." He said kissing down my neck as his hand ran over my leg.

"I hate whenever you look at me." I breathed out, eyes shutting slightly as he kissed my sweet spot.

"I hate that I want you so much." He whispered, moving up to my ear. My heart was racing fast with every word we both spoke.

"Feelings mutual." I muttered to him as I ran my fingers down his sculpted chest, making him chuckle into my ear.

"I want you so badly. You don't know what you've been doing to me." He said huskily and I smirked.

"Please, do inform me just how badly you want me." I whispered. Where was this sudden burst of confidence coming from?

"Every day, no matter where I am, I think about you. The way your body would move against mine, the way you would moan my name. I think of touching you and making you want more. Every god damn day. "He spoke and I was breathless as I stared up at him now.

"Let me have you." He mumbled and I don't know why I nodded, but I did. His famous smirk made its way back onto his face as he lifted up my dress, moving away to undo his belt when the sound of the door bell chimed through the house.

"Shit." He said his eyes widening as he quickly re did his belt, standing up off of me and running around to find his shirt, slipping it back on.

I pushed my dress down and sat up confused. "Just let one of the other boys get it." I said although he ignored me, stumbling around and tripping over his own feet.