Drink 25

Thank you so much for 3k votes wowowow

I asked you all to ask me questions, so here I shall provide my answers.

How old are you?
-I am 14, soon to be 15 (January 7th woooo)
I know. I'm young. Sigh.

Fav 5sos member/song?
-Michael. Always has been always will be :)
Hmm. Favorite 5sos song, eh? I really love English Love Affair and Wrapped Around Your Finger. I can also always get down to some Wherever You Are. :)

(who else misses when they had no live versions of any of the songs in general. Like. You the real MVP if you only had live versions to listen too. I remember it being so annoying to find the best version with the least screams. God damn. But, I do miss it. Time flies and I am so proud of them and I need to stop takling now.)

Llamas or potatoes? -Llama shaped potatoes?

Favorite Holiday/time of the year? -Halloween by far. Halloween is the one day a year I can be confident. It sounds weird and cliche, I know, but I feel comfortable with hiding my face and body behind tattered bloody clothes and makeup. It is the one time of year that I feel okay with people looking at me in amusment, becauce that is the purpose. It's the one time I feel like i can walk around with no shame. It's sickening I think this way, but hey, I can't change it. I also just get joy from handing candy to kids and seeing the joy on their faces. It's also funny to see teenagers come up and try to get candy. Who cares about the law of only 12 and under can trick or treat, I give ti to adults. (I had an awesome conversation with 3 teens this year about nirvana and kurt, even though they were reeking of marijuana, they could still hold a conversation aha)

Any bands/artists you would recommend listening too?
-Damn, now I wish I was in a band guys. I could have shameless self promo. Haha no no I kid (although man Id love to drum in a rock band). But I will list some amazing bands who are some of my favorites. Check them out if you haven't already! I will try and post bands that not everyone would know, this way you can discover music, but if you know some of these bands that is great! You can join in on some of my music taste (;
Sixx: A.M (Honestly besides 5SOS and FIR, they are my favorite band. Ever. Hands down)
Death From Above 1979
Limp Bizkit
Joel Faviere
Steelheart
The President Of The United States of America
The Living End
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Who
Rival Sons
Dead Sara
Coheed And Cambria
Hush Hush Black Light Burns Knuckle Punk I could list so so so many more bands, I listen to a lot. But I'll end it here.

And if you've never listened to Def Leppard you have not lived. I was raised on them since I was in the womb. Literally my mother told me she played Def Leppard while she was pregnant with me, and growing up until i was around 4, I thought they were the only band to exist in the world. I literally thought they were the only ones who made music, oh little tara. So nieve.