Drink 6

I want to thank you all for reading and this is almost at 1k reads and almost at 100 votes. When writing the first chapter, my highest expectations were -1 reads and 1 hate comment tbh.

So thank you very very much for supporting this story, and I am really glad I can let you into my writing world.

Let's be friends. Okay? Okay. If you add my snap chat I guarantee to send you daily ugly hilarious snap chats directed towards 5sos. So here you are: taratomlinson1d. Ahh. I created that username in the early days of my 1D obsession. The carrot days were the good times man.

My eyes diverted away from his bare chest, my cheeks heating the slightest from the blurry memories of the previous night. I knew it was a mistake, I liked Ashton and all but just as a friend. A really good friend. I didn't want anything more and I didn't think he did either. We were both drunk and stupid. I gulped down some water, staring at the counter as I heard someone running down the stairs, shoes pounding loudly making my head do the same.

 "Hey Genevieve!" Ashton shouted, breaking me from my thoughts.

"What?" I asked my eyes widening slightly as I looked up at him.

"I've been repeating your name for the longest time, you okay there?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Listen, we should talk." He said biting his lip and I felt the lush trying to creep back.

"U-um. About what?" I asked him as I looked back at the counter, using my finger to trace across the marble swirls.

"Last night." He said and I sighed.

"Ashton the kiss was ju-" I started but he cut me off, leaning in and kissing me just like the previous night before, I went to push him away just as I heard someone walking in.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asked confused, I guess he thought I wanted to be more than friends. I glanced over to see who had walked in and I saw the familiar tall figure. I know it was bad to do but I pulled Ashton back to me and kissed him harder. I wanted to prove to Luke I wasn't going for him; he made it clear he wasn't going for me. Ashton didn't protest and he kissed me roughly, his body moving to mine as his hands were around my face.

"Damn slut." I heard Luke mumbled under his breath as I heard the fridge opening, guessing he was grabbing a drink. I felt his presence soon leave, the front door was opened and slammed shut from what I could hear; it was a repeat from what happened last night but without the yelling. I guess that showed who it was the previous night. I immediately pulled away from Ash, out of breath as I looked at him. He was smirking slightly as he looked at me.

"I didn't think you felt the same Gen." he said rubbing his hands over my sides and I gulped. I was an idiot yes I admit, I didn't like Ashton that way, not that he wasn't hot as hell but I just wanted to be friends, and I kissed him out of spite. I wanted to make Luke jealous for some reason. Prove something to him. I didn't respond to Ashton, and he took that silence to his advantage, leaning in to kiss me again to which I slipped off the counter from under him.

"I-I have to go. I'll see you later." I said quickly, rushing out of the kitchen and through the living room, making my way to the front door. I walked out, almost running into a body that was sat on the front step, smoking. It was Luke. I gulped and ran past him, and down the rest of the steps, running to my front door. I unlocked it as quickly as possible and got inside, shutting the door and sliding down it, out of breathe.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I whispered, hitting my head off the wooden frame.

______

"So things are going good?" My friend asked over the phone as I lay upside down on my bed.