Update Problem

Hihihihihihihi

How are you? :)

I'm sorry about my updates lately, they've been late and everything and I don't have a set schedule anymore.

Would it be alright if I updated this upcoming weekend? Meaning I start writing this week and I upload it on Saturday or Sunday? I hope you don't mind but I am really busy.

I wanted to slap share with you guys my emblem 3 experience omg. If you don't want to hear it just stop reading now :) thanks for everything guys ilysm and your support on this story is amazing

Okay so emblem time!

First of all I did not check the weather before I went, so I showed up in high waisted shorts stockings a short sleeve shirt and a long black lace kimono. I was freezing my but off for 2 hours outside. Keaton and Wesley were running an hour late sigh. They finally let us in to get our vip laminates and so I had to give them my ID to prove it was me whoa they are crazy in security. I got my laminate and then they made us wait outside for other hour :( but mwahaha I met 3 girls (you had to have 4 girls in your photo so) and one of their moms brought us back to her car and we sat in the heat for an hour just talking and goofing off.

Once it was 4:30 they let us in an we were in line for awhile inside the club. They said in our vip package it would be the private performance then the Q&A then the meet and greet. So as I'm at the door, the security guard decides to tell me that we werE DOING MERT AND GREETS FIRST AND I WAS FREAKING OUT I HAD NO MIRROR MY HAIR WAS FRIZZY SHE UNDONE AND I LOOKED LIKE CRAP SO I ASKED THE LADY TO RATE MY FACE AND HAIR ON A SCALE OF 1-10 AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME OF IT WAS BAD BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE DRAGGED ME OUT OF LINE AND FIXED MY HAIR HAHA

Okay so I walk in and there they are. Holy crap. They are beautiful. I walked to Wes and hugged him tightly and said hi really happily and he mocked me by mimicking my voice saying hi haha. I then hugged Keaton and I was shaking because Keaton had always been my favorite. And he was shaking. AnD WHAT BOY WHY WERE YOU NERVOUS YOU'RE THE FAMOUS CUTE BOY HERE. So then we got ready for the photo and Keaton hugged me again then put his arm around me for the photo and his hand was shaking slightly on my back and I was shaking on his back it was the funniest thing ever. They took the photo then said it was blurry and they wanted to take another. So the girl beside me asked Keaton to write her up a tattoo so he went and did that and so I hugged Wes again and told him I loved him and he said he loved me and I had to pee so badly guys I almost peed on him I was so happy and I'm on the verge of sobbing at this point of joy. So Keaton comes back and he hands the girl her paper and he grins at me and then he hugged me once more and told me he loved me and I was like whOAJFISJAO I LOVE YOU TOO KEATON YOU'RE MY FAVORITE and then they took another photo and I once again hugged them both once more. Then left and walked to the stage. It was glorious. I was third row and had someone save my spot as me and a girl went to the bathroom. Now the bathroom was right next to the boys so we walked past them multiple times. They were in the same room as is always so.

So I used the bathroom and fixed my hair and outfit and then I walked out and as I was turning the corner I ran into someone and we both apologized and I stated walking away and my friends hyperventilating at this time and I was so confused. Then I heard him say hi to me. And I turned around. And I rAN INTO WESLEY WHAT THE HGEK. AND I WAS LIKE OH GNTO HI AND HE WENT TO THE BATHROOM THEN SECURITY CAME OVER AND TOLD EVERYONE BARROOMS WERE OFF LIMITS AND I WENT BACK TO MY SPOT AND LEANED AGAINST THE WALL LIKE HAVE BREATHING PROBLEMS

IT WAS SUCH A FANFIC MOMENT YOU FEEL

Okay the concert was amazing. Their little private performance and Q&A was cute. Keaton is super sick and his voice was hardly there and it was so scratchy and adorable. And I think he got me sick. I feel like crap. But they were so cute.

They had two openers. A girl named Kayla kroh. She was sweet and she took a photo with me from the stage haha.

Then there was Spencer Sutherland. Mmmm. Male model and Singer. Hot damn that boy is fiNE AND HE DID SO MANY LIKE HIP ROLLS AND SANG BEAUTIFULLY AND WHEN HE TOOK OFF HIS LEATHEr JACKET

T H O S E A R M S

Emblem three were amazing as well. Their main performance was the bomb whoa. Hurry up and go to my snapchat / taratomlinson1d / to see the snapchats. They will only be up another few hours.

Overall it was an amazing night. I can't tell you how many times Keaton kept glancing over in my direction. So many times. And I made them a poser and someone threw it on stage for me omg. So I hope they got it sigh.

Whoever read this all. You the real mvp. Like damn.

Ilysm guys and I'll update sooooon